Haven and Hearth

Users who are viewing this thread

Wellenbrecher said:
Better give it a two cells distance. Or place the farm at the top left corner.

Bromden said:
EDIT: Forgot to say, if I catch somebody thieving, I'll run right to Hagen and whine to him / pay him
to bash the thief's skull in.

EDIT2: That's until I can bash it myself. I'm getting good in marksmanship, might get Rage soon.
:lol:
It's only really worth it if you have "murder" as well, otherwise you can only knock him out and steal everyhing he has. Which has it's merits as well I must admit.

I think it's a good punishment for a thief to beat him up and strip off everything of him.
I'm sure it makes him think.  :grin:

I have a spare wine press now thanks to Adviser. I'm sending it up to town in a bit.

Anyone know how long an in-game day is in real time?

Edit:

Danath there's a plow near my property. I guess you can take it.

Also, can anyone give me 5 chicken feathers? :grin:

Edit: What the ****? Most if not all my grape seeds have suddenly vanished! I'm back to a crop of two.

Is anyone looking for a roomate? I just want a place to sleep and put my **** away. Prefferably a bit out of the main town, its a cluster**** in there.

Snoopy257 said:
Is anyone looking for a roomate? I just want a place to sleep and put my **** away. Prefferably a bit out of the main town, its a cluster**** in there.

Other side of the shore. In my farm.

EDIT: But if your going to stay i ask of you to take care of the farm as much as possible.

I like to think of myself as a bit of a handy man.

Edit: I have a ton of skill and can do pretty much anything you want. Want anything specific made? Also I wont be moving till monday as I work alot between now and then.

Just a heads up, if anyone wants any leather ****, all i ask in return is that you refill my tanning tubs with water. You do that, i'll make you whatever. Even a pointless expensive trenchboat. I can provide leather usually, so the water thing just saves of some time. I should have setup near the water.

Problem is, that's a good 4k experience each just for claiming, and its people in the village stealing. I'll admit, I've taken things when needed - A bucket to save cutting down the apple tree, for example, but I put them back.

Back
Top Bottom