Halloween costume ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr.X

I'm looking for my costume idea this year, any ideas? I like to incorporate my gingerness into it usually.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
German Officer Uniform.

But only if you don't plan to run for public office.

As one of the few germans in a jewish area, I doubt that would work out well

Captain Pyjama Shark said:
i'm going as a bee. 

but yay gingerness, my girlfriend suggested I go as a matchstick because of my hair.

You're a ginger?

I knew there was something wrong with you...

Well, you know, besides the complete rejection of capitalization, liking rap while being white, and supporting French rights.

Mr.X said:
I'm looking for my costume idea this year, any ideas? I like to incorporate my gingerness into it usually.

Conan O'Brian

i for one am dressing up as a fist-bumping, polo-toting, oakley sunglasses-wearing douchebag bro with some other guys.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Captain Pyjama Shark said:
i'm going as a bee. 

but yay gingerness, my girlfriend suggested I go as a matchstick because of my hair.

You're a ginger?

I knew there was something wrong with you...

Well, you know, besides the complete rejection of capitalization, liking rap while being white, and supporting French rights.

yes I am a ginger.

Anyway...

1. capitlization sucks

2 rap is cool, i am only white on the surface

3.  France is also cool and i don't think anyone has ever questioned their rights.  they pretty much like invented rights if you take the yankees out of the picture.
Dudro said:
Mr.X said:

Conan O'Brian

i for one am dressing up as a fist-bumping, polo-toting, oakley sunglasses-wearing douchebag bro with some other guys.

Considered doing this too... but i also hang out with some bros sometimes so i can't offend them too much.

Get group of friends.
Think about a famous group of people.
Everyone dress up as a different one.

Step one is actually the hardest. Or just dress like Goku.

AARGHH it's so ****ing bad!

wah... wha... What? Was he actually saying words or enjoying a particularly savory garlic potato?

Also, did I hear somebody say Fairy Samurai?! Because I have a larp pic around that I... oh? Whazzat? "How 'bout no" say you? Oh, okay.

Swadius said:
Be a Scottish jujitsu artist armed with a pair of ukulele nunchuks.

Nah, last year I was a highlander. Played my bagpipes and everything.

Back
Top Bottom