Hacking Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

chilly154 said:
I'm a veteran in mount and blade. Bin playing since 2008. I remember that there was this one guy I was playing he swing sword faster then anybody just little bit more faster I notice and he had the most kills to. This ****** didn't even know to block. I swing my sword first and he swing his sword (1 half late), But he won. So he was cheating it was hard to detect you know. But I notice. i was very killed archer so what i did I spawned killed him and some of there team mates lol. I remember back then people really hated archers. People got pissed off. I remember I was so good at archery sometimes people just got really pissed at me lol. I got 30 or 80 kills in this one match, in a native match.

It's probably because he had his speed set to Fastest and you had yours set to Medium.

:wink:

chilly154 said:
I'm a veteran in mount and blade. Bin playing since 2008. I remember that there was this one guy I was playing he swing sword faster then anybody just little bit more faster I notice and he had the most kills to. This ****** didn't even know to block. I swing my sword first and he swing his sword (1 half late), But he won. So he was cheating it was hard to detect you know. But I notice. i was very killed archer so what i did I spawned killed him and some of there team mates lol. I remember back then people really hated archers. People got pissed off. I remember I was so good at archery sometimes people just got really pissed at me lol. I got 30 or 80 kills in this one match, in a native match.

Sounds like he was either chamber blocking you or turning into his swing, you might be right but I would rule out these possibilitys before shouting cheater.

Back
Top Bottom