Groupfighting Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leibstandarte_Primus said:
Name under which you were banned: 91st_Pte_James_Collinson (I pressume, Log banned).
What was happening when you got banned: I got log banned for leaving the 91st without consent.
Time and date: N/A
Timezone: GMT +1
User Identification Number: I don't know. It is probably on the records of the server however. Thanks.
Unbanned, don't be naughty again. :wink:

James Stewart said:
Leibstandarte_Primus said:
Name under which you were banned: 91st_Pte_James_Collinson (I pressume, Log banned).
What was happening when you got banned: I got log banned for leaving the 91st without consent.
Time and date: N/A
User Identification Number: I don't know. It is probably on the records of the server however. Thanks.
Unbanned, don't be naughty again. :wink:

Thank you Tav <3

Steam Name: martinspathelf
Ingame Name you were Banned under: Zhupan_Elite_Predator
Reason for getting Banned: I knocked the admin with one fist and i got banned.
Further Info: Well i admit that it wasn't the first time that i fisted someone, but i really love this server and i won't do it again if you unbann me.
I played there really often and just want to play there again :sad:. I really hope you accept this request  i would be very happy. :smile:

Predator_M said:
Steam Name: martinspathelf
Ingame Name you were Banned under: Zhupan_Elite_Predator
Reason for getting Banned: I knocked the admin with one fist and i got banned.
Further Info: Well i admit that it wasn't the first time that i fisted someone, but i really love this server and i won't do it again if you unbann me.
I played there really often and just want to play there again :sad:. I really hope you accept this request  i would be very happy. :smile:

Unbanned, don't troll any further. If you do the ban will stay.

Unban request

Name under which you were banned: 77y_Pfc_Erni
Server(s) you are banned from: group fighting server
What was happening when you got banned: the game crashed and it happened right after i shot so i got banned.
Time and date: i don't remember. it was a long time ago.
User Identification Number: no idea

erni132132 said:
Unban request

Name under which you were banned: 77y_Pfc_Erni
Server(s) you are banned from: group fighting server
What was happening when you got banned: the game crashed and it happened right after i shot so i got banned.
Time and date: i don't remember. it was a long time ago.
User Identification Number: no idea
How long ago? Roughly.

Unban Request:

Name under which you were banned: IVe_45e_Rec_Maurice

What was happening when you got banned: I have no idea, but if I was doing something wrong I promise that it will never happen again.

Time and date: I was logbanned, it was either yesterday or some time today.

Timezone: GMT+0

User Identification Number: Don't know sorry.

Maurice said:
Unban Request:

Name under which you were banned: IVe_45e_Rec_Maurice

What was happening when you got banned: I have no idea, but if I was doing something wrong I promise that it will never happen again.

Time and date: I was logbanned, it was either yesterday or some time today.

Timezone: GMT+0

User Identification Number: Don't know sorry.
I banned you. I think you know why, I did enjoy reading the logs though, I remember in particular "Now that Tav is gone I might apply for admin".

James Stewart said:
Maurice said:
That is sly :'c But fair enough, I suppose I best get writing my admin application now.
You started insulting and degrading me on my own server, how is that sly? I'll unban you if you're willing to apologise.

Of course, it was wrong of me to insult you on your own server especially when you weren't there, and I would have done the same had it been my own server, you have my apologies.

Maurice said:
James Stewart said:
Maurice said:
That is sly :'c But fair enough, I suppose I best get writing my admin application now.
You started insulting and degrading me on my own server, how is that sly? I'll unban you if you're willing to apologise.

Of course, it was wrong of me to insult you on your own server especially when you weren't there, and I would have done the same had it been my own server, you have my apologies.
Post here in two weeks for your unban. Count yourself lucky, I usually don't unban people after degrading me on my own server.

James Stewart said:
Ra'Jiska said:
MaHuD said:
Alp said:
LELkthxbai ^^,
Bye indeed.

Ow3d.
Do you mean "Own3d"?
The word "Own3d", sadly isn't in the dictionary the correct term is "Owned" which means your previously owned an object. Also the number 3 isn't a letter my good sir you being the spelling and grammar king I would expect you to know this! Although who am I to say anything I am only a mere "Ameri****."

LordJorvasker said:
James Stewart said:
Ra'Jiska said:
MaHuD said:
Alp said:
LELkthxbai ^^,
Bye indeed.

Ow3d.
Do you mean "Own3d"?
The world "Own3d", sadly isn't in the dictionary the correct term is "Owned" which means your previously owned an object. Also the number 3 isn't a letter my good sir you being the spelling and grammar king I would expect you to know this! Although who am I to say anything I am only a mere "Ameri****."

"The world" Nice one. Want to try again?

LordJorvasker said:
James Stewart said:
Ra'Jiska said:
MaHuD said:
Alp said:
LELkthxbai ^^,
Bye indeed.

Ow3d.
Do you mean "Own3d"?
The world "Own3d", sadly isn't in the dictionary the correct term is "Owned" which means your previously owned an object. Also the number 3 isn't a letter my good sir you being the spelling and grammar king I would expect you to know this! Although who am I to say anything I am only a mere "Ameri****."
Shush Colonial, shower yourself in some freedom and liberty, that should make you feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom