Groupfighting Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name under which you were banned: 33rd_Rgl_Roan
What was happening when you got banned: I was kind of a jerk, trolling :c, but I just want to play and train there again
Time and date: I don't remember :/ sorry
Timezone: GMT +1
User Identification Number: 497030

33rd_Rgl_Roan said:
Name under which you were banned: 33rd_Rgl_Roan
What was happening when you got banned: I was kind of a jerk, trolling :c, but I just want to play and train there again
Time and date: I don't remember :/ sorry
User Identification Number: 497030

Unbanned.

James Stewart said:
Kavar222 said:
James Stewart said:
BigRedOne said:
As you know, the Clews opened a Groupfighting server recently.The reactions of the "GroupFighting" mighty servers instantly rised upon us like a Damocles sword.We can highlight the reaction of a recently ejected guy of the "Best EU regiment" (Gooby pls) that can be compared to a headless chicken, shouting words but forgetting that his head do not follow anymore... (No rage m:cool:.
I gladly appreciate the fact that you also accepted officers class on your servers now. If you continue to take our ideas, we will begin to be the angular stone of your mighty servers. Maybe we really are the harbingers of change and maybe we are too humble to accept it. But, anyway,  keep your glory (or do I have to say our ideas, I don't know, maybe) and go peacefully steal someone else. We will not kill someone or take any kind revenge, there are people that can easily do that, we don't want to steal what they work for :grin:

Right, I think I understand what you said, I think, I'm not quite sure, but I think I do. Anyway to address your point, we've had a server up called "91st_Melee_Server" for over 3 months which allowed Swords and Bayonets, therefore your argument is invalid, if anything you stole our idea, now we didn't trademark it (lol) so I don't care what you do. Stop crying because you got banned again, you're a troll and always have been. I suggest instead of crying on this thread you go and practice your English.

FFS, stop being a d*ck, English is obviously not his native language so the basic retarded reply of the typical britfegh b*tching on the expression is a way more stupid.

Now I beg you to stop acting like a frustrated child pls and post other things than : " Hurr Durr, look at him pls, mad again cuz banned lulz "

>Sage
You're asking me to stop being a **** when he comes on our thread and  accuses us of stealing his material when in reality it was him who took the idea from us? Now I don't particularly care if one server only allows Sappers or if they follow the exact rule-set we do, what I do care about is uneducated imbeciles poking their nose in other peoples business.

I was being serious by the way, I found it very hard to comprehend his post. I request that you keep your nose to yourself in future. Your opinion is neither warranted nor is it valued.

http://gyazo.com/4fb58e04826cc46c3ff66d9e2ed1b292

Admin application

Community name: Fralla8
Steam Name: Fralla8

Location/Timezone: Sweden GMT+/--2:00

Regiments: 77y

About yourself: An active NW player who's online most of the time

Why you would be a good admin: I'm often online on the server and most of the time when there are few people and no admins late at night. I follow the rules and are often annoyed by people who fool around kicking, teamhitting etc.

Name under which you were banned: K-KA_Nr57_Ult_Gokiller
What was happening when you got banned: No clue
Time and date: No clue
Timezone: Gmt +2 (if I am correct)
User Identification Number: 62614

Name of the person causing trouble:grin:aEye, [KA]2tesHess_Rek_Barbarossa
Nature of their offense: Teamkilling, shooting (Due to new script I am not sure if this still counts)
Time and date of their offense: Today (7 X 13)
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: -
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!):
kYMsTRy.jpg
oVE7wgz.jpg
O2FckrC.jpg
he shot before he get stabbed
8EbTmkQ.jpg
BvQxQbk.jpg

Walter MacDonald said:
Name of the person causing trouble:grin:aEye, [KA]2tesHess_Rek_Barbarossa
Nature of their offense: Teamkilling, shooting (Due to new script I am not sure if this still counts)
Time and date of their offense: Today (7 X 13)
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: -
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!):
kYMsTRy.jpg
oVE7wgz.jpg
O2FckrC.jpg
he shot before he get stabbed
8EbTmkQ.jpg
BvQxQbk.jpg

Logs will be checked and they will be banned if needed.

Name under which you were banned: 91st_Pte_James_Collinson (I pressume, Log banned).
What was happening when you got banned: I got log banned for leaving the 91st without consent.
Time and date: N/A
User Identification Number: I don't know. It is probably on the records of the server however. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom