Groupfighting Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: Clew_NyLiaa

What was happening when you got banned:

Nothing ; every day I connect to your sever and today, when I tried to connect, I was banned.
So I asked why I'm banned :

mardi 9 juillet 2013
Clew_NyLiaa ♫♪♫: Nice
Clew_NyLiaa ♫♪♫: i'm banned
[91st] Soul: Clewfighting
Clew_NyLiaa ♫♪♫: really don't understand you and your col
Clew_NyLiaa ♫♪♫: and you banned all concurent
Clew_NyLiaa ♫♪♫: ?
[91st] Soul: All da clews

I did not break rules and because I'm a Clew it's not a reason to ban !
to summarize, We opened a server and you banned me; it's a game ,when I lunch my game I just want to play and have fun, and this is Why I was.
I don't want open a thread about this problem, just want my unban.

Time and date: 09 / 07/ 2K13

Timezone: GTM+1 / Belgium

User Identification Number: 286736

thank you for your understanding

NyLiaa said:
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: Clew_NyLiaa

What was happening when you got banned:

Nothing ; every day I connect to your sever and today, when I tried to connect, I was banned.
So I asked why I'm banned :

mardi 9 juillet 2013
Clew_NyLiaa ♫♪♫: Nice
Clew_NyLiaa ♫♪♫: i'm banned
[91st] Soul: Clewfighting
Clew_NyLiaa ♫♪♫: really don't understand you and your col
Clew_NyLiaa ♫♪♫: and you banned all concurent
Clew_NyLiaa ♫♪♫: ?
[91st] Soul: All da clews

I did not break rules and because I'm a Clew it's not a reason to ban !
to summarize, We opened a server and you banned me; it's a game ,when I lunch my game I just want to play and have fun, and this is Why I was.
I don't want open a thread about this problem, just want my unban.

Time and date: 09 / 07/ 2K13

Timezone: GTM+1 / Belgium

User Identification Number: 286736

thank you for your understanding
tumblr_m243esqBoU1r4kc4so1_400.gif

Name under which you were banned: 75th_2ndLt_Holding-
What was happening when you got banned: Me and my regiment (total of 3 including me) were playing on the groupfighting server and we were doing some tactics (none that were breaking any rules) and then the admin 91st_CSjt_James_Watson banned us 3 for no apparent reason.
Time and date: 6:30 7/10/13
Timezone: EST
User Identification Number:

Edit : We were basically a group teaming on others, just like what the server says, "Groupfighting_Server"

Unban Request:

Name under which you were banned: 75th_Rgl_Aurelian

What was happening when you got banned: Myself and 75th_Lt_Holding had been on the Groupfighting_Server for a while. We were not planning on this or using TS, it just happened. We eventually both decided to fight together, using something I termed a phalanx. Holding would sit in front blocking, while I would stand behind stabbing out. This proved an effective tactic, causing frustration with other players. Some of them started firing at us, and although we asked them to stopped they continued. This in itself being frustrated I do remember shooting and killing one person after they had shot Holding again. At this point 91st_Lister_Bashnell was on the server, and warned the next person to shoot would be banned. We continued using our defensive formation, with the addition on 75th_Rec_TomZanovich - again, a coincidence rather than the product of any sinister plan. 91st_Lister_Bashnell left the server and seemed to be happy with the sate of affairs. Other people starting shooting again, although I myself did not reply in kind. At a further point we had managed to coordinate ourselves through the in-game chat to a rough way of advancing while keeping in formation. At this point I believe 91st_CSjt_James_Watson came on to the server and told us, if memory serves, to "Fight properly". I then proceeded to walk backwards attempting to ask if fighting as a group with bayonets was somehow against the rules. At this point I found myself banned from the server. Apart from my regrettable decision to reply to the earlier shooting I cannot see a valid reason for why I was banned. I am happy, either way, to have the issue clarified.

Time and date: ~23:30 - 10/07/2013

Timezone: GMT+1

User Identification Number: N/A

just5tme1989 said:
Name under which you were banned: 75th_2ndLt_Holding-
What was happening when you got banned: Me and my regiment (total of 3 including me) were playing on the groupfighting server and we were doing some tactics (none that were breaking any rules) and then the admin 91st_CSjt_James_Watson banned us 3 for no apparent reason.
Time and date: 6:30 7/10/13

Edit : We were basically a group teaming on others, just like what the server says, "Groupfighting_Server"

This was a mistake by the admin due to Frederick using the chat glitch to impersonate you, the admin has asked me to apologize for him. You're already unbanned now.

The others you were with were only temp banned.

Mackles said:
Unban Request:

Name under which you were banned: 75th_Rgl_Aurelian

What was happening when you got banned: Myself and 75th_Lt_Holding had been on the Groupfighting_Server for a while. We were not planning on this or using TS, it just happened. We eventually both decided to fight together, using something I termed a phalanx. Holding would sit in front blocking, while I would stand behind stabbing out. This proved an effective tactic, causing frustration with other players. Some of them started firing at us, and although we asked them to stopped they continued. This in itself being frustrated I do remember shooting and killing one person after they had shot Holding again. At this point 91st_Lister_Bashnell was on the server, and warned the next person to shoot would be banned. We continued using our defensive formation, with the addition on 75th_Rec_TomZanovich - again, a coincidence rather than the product of any sinister plan. 91st_Lister_Bashnell left the server and seemed to be happy with the sate of affairs. Other people starting shooting again, although I myself did not reply in kind. At a further point we had managed to coordinate ourselves through the in-game chat to a rough way of advancing while keeping in formation. At this point I believe 91st_CSjt_James_Watson came on to the server and told us, if memory serves, to "Fight properly". I then proceeded to walk backwards attempting to ask if fighting as a group with bayonets was somehow against the rules. At this point I found myself banned from the server. Apart from my regrettable decision to reply to the earlier shooting I cannot see a valid reason for why I was banned. I am happy, either way, to have the issue clarified.

Time and date: ~23:30 - 10/07/2013

Seems it was a temp ban. Since you're not on the ban list. So you're unbanned by now.

Builticus said:
Seems it was a temp ban. Since you're not on the ban list. So you're unbanned by now.

Many thanks for clearing that up!

Also, to avoid any potential problems in the future, is working as a small group considered not fighting properly nor fairly?

Mackles said:
Builticus said:

Many thanks for clearing that up!

Also, to avoid any potential problems in the future, is working as a small group considered not fighting properly nor fairly?
Provided it's not in a corner and delaying the game I don't see a problem with it.

Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: 33rd_Pte_BonoKiller
What was happening when you got banned: There was a certain guy going partizani and trolling all the time so after a while (I warned him a few times) I shot him, which I ofcourse regret later because a certain private Evan_Fraiser planned on putting a immediate perm bann on me. Of course I do regret the shooting and I immediatly understand it wasn't allowed and I should get a appropriate warning/punishment for it, but a permanent ban was a bit overreacting in my opinion. I would love to get unbanned and continue my melee practice on the groupfighting, it's a beautiful server :smile: thanks in advance
Time and date: 11:00 PM?
Timezone: GMT +2

Name under which you were banned: [12th]Cpl_Hunter, probably
What was happening when you got banned:Well i was on vacation for a week and come back and try to get on the server when it says i was banned so i was obviously logged banned. I don't remember me ever breaking any rules to get banned.
Time and date: Not sure because of reasons above

This is not for me, but a member of the 54e:
Name under which you were banned: 54e_Fus_Sdt_ochjoeng
What was happening when you got banned: In his words 'I was playing on the server, I quit, wanted to join a few days later, and it said that I was banned, that is all I know
Time and date: A month or two ago
User Identification Number:He can't locate it.

Admin Application;

Community name: 18th_Col_Marton
Steam Name: olom21
Location/Timezone: GMT + 1
Regiments: 18th and 27th
About yourself: My name is Marton and I'm 16 years old. First I made a regiment in MM then changed to NW. During this time we had 1-2 name change and once we disbanded.
Why you would be a good admin: I'm really active on this server and I hate when someone break the rules. I know the rules and I agree with them.
Previous Experience (if any): I had own event and I was admining there.

(I will be on holiday from tomorrow to Sunday so if you would contact me I won't be here in the next 2 days)

Marton said:
Admin Application;

About yourself: My name is Marton and I'm 16 years old. First I made a regiment in MM then changed to NW. During this time we had 1-2 name change and once we disbanded.
Why you would be a good admin: I'm really active on this server and I hate when someone break the rules. I know the rules and I agree with them.

(I will be on holiday from tomorrow to Sunday so if you would contact me I won't be here in the next 2 days)

+1

SirMath said:
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: 33rd_Pte_BonoKiller
What was happening when you got banned: There was a certain guy going partizani and trolling all the time so after a while (I warned him a few times) I shot him, which I ofcourse regret later because a certain private Evan_Fraiser planned on putting a immediate perm bann on me. Of course I do regret the shooting and I immediatly understand it wasn't allowed and I should get a appropriate warning/punishment for it, but a permanent ban was a bit overreacting in my opinion. I would love to get unbanned and continue my melee practice on the groupfighting, it's a beautiful server :smile: thanks in advance
Time and date: 11:00 PM?
Timezone: GMT +2

Unbanned, don't do it again or you will not be unbanned.

Hunterbrown0707 said:
Name under which you were banned: [12th]Cpl_Hunter, probably
What was happening when you got banned:Well i was on vacation for a week and come back and try to get on the server when it says i was banned so i was obviously logged banned. I don't remember me ever breaking any rules to get banned.
Time and date: Not sure because of reasons above

You're not banned under that name. No point lying remember.

The Nutty Pig said:
This is not for me, but a member of the 54e:
Name under which you were banned: 54e_Fus_Sdt_ochjoeng
What was happening when you got banned: In his words 'I was playing on the server, I quit, wanted to join a few days later, and it said that I was banned, that is all I know
Time and date: A month or two ago
User Identification Number:He can't locate it.

He was log banned for shooting someone and then leaving the server. Unban on the 25th of July.

Marton said:
Admin Application;

Your application will be responded to in due time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom