Groupfighting Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin Application;

Community name:RedBeard(Battread)
Steam Name:grin:igido(Spitfire picture)
Location/Timezone:The Netherlands so +1.00
Regiments:Been in the 33rd. Left a few months ago. Had a good time.
About yourself:I enjoy games, like MBNW, mostly strategy games like rometotalwar, civ etc and sometimes like to tweek games and try out some good mods:smile:
Why you would be a good admin:Im an active player of the gf-server, well aware of the server rules, thats why im filling an application, to be there if no other admin is online.
Previous Experience (if any):No

Thx

Gr,

Red

flammeus said:
Marton said:
Admin Application;

Community name: 18th_Col_Marton
Steam Name: olom21
Location/Timezone: GMT + 1
Regiments: 18th and 27th
About yourself: My name is Marton and I'm 16 years old. First I made a regiment in MM then changed to NW. During this time we had 1-2 name change and once we disbanded.
Why you would be a good admin: I'm really active on this server and I hate when someone break the rules. I know the rules and I agree with them.
Previous Experience (if any): I had own event and I was admining there.

(I will be on holiday from tomorrow to Sunday so if you would contact me I won't be here in the next 2 days)

+1

+2

NIFUable said:
flammeus said:
Marton said:
Admin Application;

Community name: 18th_Col_Marton
Steam Name: olom21
Location/Timezone: GMT + 1
Regiments: 18th and 27th
About yourself: My name is Marton and I'm 16 years old. First I made a regiment in MM then changed to NW. During this time we had 1-2 name change and once we disbanded.
Why you would be a good admin: I'm really active on this server and I hate when someone break the rules. I know the rules and I agree with them.
Previous Experience (if any): I had own event and I was admining there.

(I will be on holiday from tomorrow to Sunday so if you would contact me I won't be here in the next 2 days)

+1

+2
Your arguement is invalid.

Name under which you were banned: Not sure
What was happening when you got banned: I was playing in the server a week ago and went on vacation came back and i was banned. So i must have been log banned. I dont remember ever breaking any rules.
Time and date: Not sure
Timezone:EST
User Identification Number: 352272

Hunterbrown0707 said:
Name under which you were banned: Not sure
What was happening when you got banned: I was playing in the server a week ago and went on vacation came back and i was banned. So i must have been log banned. I dont remember ever breaking any rules.
Time and date: Not sure
Timezone:EST
User Identification Number: 352272

The insolent group known as the Bush Pirates are not welcome on our server. Bye.

Community name: 1erBelge_Fus_Enzo_Peeters
Steam Name: Its Crossed
Location/Timezone: England/GMT
Regiments: 1erBelge, 88th, 37th and 22nd
About yourself: I am a fun and fair player in Mount&Blade and also i love to play ALOT of groupfighting so that will make me ACTIVE.
Why you would be a good admin: I would be a good admin because as i said im a fair player and i know the rules and also im very active!
Previous Experience (if any): Ive only ever been a admin on a Persistent Frontier server and a Minecraft server!

GoldenM said:
Community name: 1erBelge_Fus_Enzo_Peeters
Steam Name: Its Crossed
Location/Timezone: England/GMT
Regiments: 1erBelge, 88th, 37th and 22nd
About yourself: I am a fun and fair player in Mount&Blade and also i love to play ALOT of groupfighting so that will make me ACTIVE.
Why you would be a good admin: I would be a good admin because as i said im a fair player and i know the rules and also im very active!
Previous Experience (if any): Ive only ever been a admin on a Persistent Frontier server and a Minecraft server!
lolno

Name under which you were banned: 17e_Sdt_McPero/17e_SoD_McPero
What was happening when you got banned: I was banned from Groupfighting server becouse I was provoking Evanovic when he was applaying team for groupfighting tournament in late June. It was nothing against 91st just I wanted that every them has same rights. After that Evanovic warned me to stop provoke, but I forgot about this PM and i provoked 91st again saying that 91st_Col_James_Stewart didnt have right to be in groupfighting tournamnt server. Than Evanovic PMed me: Banned. I am banned for two weeks and Spartans have control over Melee Groupfighing so ... I am very sorry and I will never provoke, troll ...  ... 91st again. And I have never broken any (even minor) Groupfighing server rule.
Time and Date:1st of July
Timezone: GTM+1
User Identification Number: don't know

McPero said:
What was happening when you got banned: I was banned from Groupfighting server becouse I was provoking Evanovic when he was applaying team for groupfighting tournament in late June. It was nothing against 91st just I wanted that every them has same rights. After that Evanovic warned me to stop provoke, but I forgot about this PM and i provoked 91st again saying that 91st_Col_James_Stewart didnt have right to be in groupfighting tournamnt server. Than Evanovic PMed me: Banned. I am banned for two weeks and Spartans have control over Melee Groupfighing so ... I am very sorry and I will never provoke, troll ...  ... 91st again. And I have never broken any (even minor) Groupfighing server rule.

Unbanned.

Also, I've cleaned the ban list a bit, there were more than 1500 bans, which I've reduced to 500. If you were unbanned, enjoy.

Builticus said:
McPero said:

Unbanned.

Also, I've cleaned the ban list a bit, there were more than 1500 bans, which I've reduced to 500. If you were unbanned, enjoy.
Due to recent events we've unbanned for the majority of our ban list, we hope that those who were unbanned can frequent the server again in a respectable manner.

I'm a Humanitarian, love me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom