Great Khan Information and General Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Something bothers me, I'm playing as the Jadarans, and it was great fun with a mounted army. Then suddenly they switch off to dismounted troops, which get slaughtered in the battlefield, they just stand there taking hits. Why did you decide to do that? Why not give us an additional tree with mounted ones? I'm confused.

Will you please elaborate on that?  It sounds more like an error than a decision on my part.  I'm doing a complete troop and troop tree overhaul though, so any bugs that exist in that area will be rooted out soon enough.

Ah, yes, how could I forget? xD

We now have another American.

Oh, and I forgot, we have a Dutchman and a Mongol.

Wei.Xiadi, Kongol and I are taking a lead on this project already, and are working on it and Mongol simultaniously, as we have to finish the Mongol Series by mid 2010.

Pali Gap said:
Wei.Xiadi, Kongol and I are taking a lead on this project already, and are working on it and Mongol simultaniously, as we have to finish the Mongol Series by mid 2010.

2010!  :shock: thats a bit long. Anyway keep up the good work! :grin:

He thinks thats how long he has until I leave the community.  I get married in 2010 so yeah xD

Still, I'm not going anywhere! I'M HERE TO STAY xD

Also Kongol - how's the great kahn map coming along?

Okay, the Great Kahn project will be 1 project with a pack.  The pack will be a harder setting and is a direct continuation from Mongol.  Meaning it'll be designed to port over your character, the game will begin with increased statistics so characters at level 30+ play it without too much of a problem.  Anything below that and a simple peasant would probably own your face with a leaf.

The reaosn I want this is because it's a expasion pack, it's not a whole new mod, it's basically an advanced, upgraded version of Mongol 1 with lots of new features, a new map and various other things.  There will be less tribes then in the 1st Mongol, but we'll make up for that with 2x the troop trees.  The Jin and the Song will be present, as well as the Dali and the various other tribes of Mongolia.

It's set just before the war with the Chinese, so there will be 2 to 3 main tribes left In mongolia.  There will be no objections to this, since it isn't 100% fixed on the year Genghis invaded Jin, it's just towards it and beyond.

If I feel we can, I may even add the Korean empire, although that didn't take place till years after the Jin expeditions.  But we'll see how it goes.

The standard things we should expect to see are new buildings, new armours, swords, coding, quests, map and various other things.

As soon as Kongol is finished with the map we'll begin working on the project (but it'll be slow, Mongol 1 is our top priority at this precise moment in time)

Thank you
Wei Xiadi

Eumolpus said:
Wei.Xiadi said:
You're not the only one.  A Levels SUCK!

xD
I though IB is tougher.

AGREED.  IB is like 7 A levels at 1, normal people take like 3 to 4 A levels, not 6 or 7 or whatever.

Out of everyone I know only 1 guy did an IB and he had GCSE's and was apart of the 'talent' group by the age of 14, he could also speak 4 languages fluently and even HE struggled with an IB. XD

Elenmmare said:
Eumolpus said:
Wei.Xiadi said:
You're not the only one.  A Levels SUCK!

xD
I though IB is tougher.
Heh, you're in an IB school in Hong Kong as well?
German Swiss. My year is the last to have IB. Everyone younger has to do A Levels. xD
Hahahh, I've heard from Why.so.seriousa? you're from CDNIS? Why.so.seriousa? and I used to study in the same school.
Did he ever tell you he's moving to some British boarding school?

Wei, Hope this help..
Song Calvalryman
atlilar01a9vg.jpg

Song helmet
1123ca4.jpg

Song
12.jpg

Song Calvalryman
466557107a6f7eb3cdarz4.jpg

310602602_cb3b0e5a9f_o.jpg

Jin
14.jpg

XiXia
15.jpg

Btw, Happy Lunar new year!!

I would like some Song or Jin armour.

Also - what we are lacking in, is real Mongolian armours, we need pictures and people to do us models.  Now no one had to worry about the mapping or rigging, just the creating. :grin:

Wei.Xiadi said:
I would like some Song or Jin armour.

Also - what we are lacking in, is real Mongolian armours, we need pictures and people to do us models.  Now no one had to worry about the mapping or rigging, just the creating. :grin:

I have some images of mongolian armours, I can try to make if someone rig or map xD

00000114133512111797007vb1.jpg

17asp9.jpg

00000114133512111797037nl5.jpg

118641731741873416aponwzg7.jpg

mongol3jpgtu0.png

mongoliabets252ge9.jpg

mongolbislq6.png

Back
Top Bottom