Great Khan Information and General Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Pali Gap said:
Yes, if it is a scene, we will make it a castle so that it can be sieged.  xD

That would be so cool lol arrows flying in triangle patterns (since the wall is thinly spread men can fit only 2 horses or chariots?) and then your army is like a big clot of men charging will there be multiple ladders though?

Wu-long said:
bobslime said:
Couldn't you get it so parties could run along the wall and have some (as might have been said before) small castles working as outposts or something. then the scenes for battle could be ON the wall

Also if you fall off you're screwed?  :mrgreen:

The Great wall wasn't really that tall it was merely built to keep invaders in not really out meaning when they get in its like impossible to get out unless you had  a superior military  :razz:

what the hell are you talking about? it was built to keep invaders OUT of china...but because it didnt go all the way around the country the mongols just went through the Gobi desert wich the chinese thought was impossible and attacked from behind it.

Kasnar said:
Wu-long said:
bobslime said:
Couldn't you get it so parties could run along the wall and have some (as might have been said before) small castles working as outposts or something. then the scenes for battle could be ON the wall

Also if you fall off you're screwed?  :mrgreen:

The Great wall wasn't really that tall it was merely built to keep invaders in not really out meaning when they get in its like impossible to get out unless you had  a superior military  :razz:

what the hell are you talking about? it was built to keep invaders OUT of china...but because it didnt go all the way around the country the mongols just went through the Gobi desert wich the chinese thought was impossible and attacked from behind it.

True, the Great Wall was built by kings/emperors to keep OUT the nomads. PS. I was at the Great Wall, and it was pretty high. :wink:

yeah i've never heard of the great wall being small of size..... and maybe it's a chin stratigic last-line-of defense to let them in to attempt setting a trap but the mongols ended up being smarter :razz:

What sort of chinese standards are you talking about? In general, chinese city walls varied from 10-15 feet on the low end to as high as possibly 40-45 feet for prominent cities. There were really no set standards beyond architectural and monetary limitations though. The actual great wall ranged from about 15-28 feet, with actual observation posts and the like being even higher, but its position on mountainous terrain rendered it nearly impervious to attack if defended correctly, at least until advancements in military technology rendered such long walls useless.

Ah, you're Chinese.  We have a very international team.  :razz:

I'm Austrian, and then we have a Turk, a Brit, a Chinaman, and an American. xD

Pali Gap said:
Ah, you're Chinese.  We have a very international team.  :razz:

I'm Austrian, and then we have a Turk, a Brit, a Chinaman, and an American. xD

:lol: nice mix Austrian I forgot do they even have much contact with Asia? In fact how was it found?

How was Austria found?

I don't know, it was probably inhabited by early humans millions of years ago that migrate north from Africa.

Oh, you aren't confusing Austria with Australia are you?

Pali Gap said:
How was Austria found?

I don't know, it was probably inhabited by early humans millions of years ago that migrate north from Africa.

Oh, you aren't confusing Austria with Australia are you?

No i Mean the Sub continent Australia not Austria did you mean Austria :smile: sorry if its off topic you can pm if you want but this history sisseion is just to interesting XD

Pali Gap said:
No, go ahead, I'd rather it was here. xD

What do you think of Mongol, by the way?

Aye I love how you guys made it the Ger and many things

The Lords are great and the Ladies but it would be better to give the more lets say Asian name but i am sure it will improve through time :smile:

I don't know how this game works but is it possible to give more hair styles?

Because you guys got the skins (Btw great job I can't play any mod with out you guys skins :smile:

Btw i can't wait for the great wall :smile: the way you guys make this mod i bet you guys can make a movie with it too XD

The trailer if one comes should be realistic no matter what ;p

I like how the tourments have different units though but i don't like how helmets give you no face

Or how Dark something (sorry bad memory) are so strong lol and fast they can challege lords so easily and kick there butt if there are more around.

Because the lords are so preoccupied fighting the Darkhads i believe? that they don't really have time to help out because the Darkhads just keep coming so unless there are more then 2 lords the battle seems forever.

But all in all the Modification is great i can go on forever because there is a challenge :smile: and many ways to solve or fail it.

Okay, let me process all these suggestions. :razz:

First, I made up all the village names, and about 75% of the lord and lady names I made up as well.  Some are names of people in The Secret History of the Mongols.

And yes, somehow, but I don't know how yet. xD

And what do you mean by skins?  The face textures?  Or the textures in general?

Great, thanks. xD

I will be making gameplay videos when I get a good program with which I can do so.

That only happens in the Qulan or Qara arena, I cannot remember which.  I have no idea, though.

Wait, do you like that the Black Darkhad are so strong, or do you not like it?  Also, I know they are far too numerous for being such a strong party, and I will replace them on the looter tag with Oirats, the easiest party.  Black Darkhad will be scarce in the Mongol Epsilon.  No worries. :razz:

Any more?  :smile:

Pali Gap said:
Okay, let me process all these suggestions. :razz:

First, I made up all the village names, and about 75% of the lord and lady names I made up as well.  Some are names of people in The Secret History of the Mongols.

And yes, somehow, but I don't know how yet. xD

And what do you mean by skins?  The face textures?  Or the textures in general?

Great, thanks. xD

I will be making gameplay videos when I get a good program with which I can do so.

That only happens in the Qulan or Qara arena, I cannot remember which.  I have no idea, though.

Wait, do you like that the Black Darkhad are so strong, or do you not like it?  Also, I know they are far too numerous for being such a strong party, and I will replace them on the looter tag with Oirats, the easiest party.  Black Darkhad will be scarce in the Mongol Epsilon.  No worries. :razz:

Any more?  :smile:

I see thats great to know

And for textures i mean skin :smile: lol there wasn't any good Asian skin before

Ok

More suggestions?

Is it possible for boats?

Custom Settlements XD

Custom units (So you know we can adopt our own faction  Custom also as in take this unit from this faction and etc)

I like how the Darkhad are strong just not there are so many of them

And Is adding custom companion names pushing it?

Thats about it for now :smile: will play later and give you more ideas or suggestions XD

Back
Top Bottom