great hope for 1.105.

Users who are viewing this thread

Croulder, I was about to flame you for this comment but then I fell for it and had to check if its true and I must say man your damn right! the patch is realy out lolz!!! XD

now lets hope it does fix the game~! I guess I will have to get back to the game as I promised my self =]

not sure if someone already has written this:

in tournaments arches have a dagger now. didnt had the time to check if it can be used to parry.

They've had them since Warband's release, I believe.

The patch, of course, doesn't fix many of the major problems but I don't think we can expect it to. I'd rather they release small patches like they do now and incrementally fix the problems, instead of having us wait a month for a big patch.

I stoped getting messeges, perhaps because I created a new game... I shall check that...
but the game is much more enjoyable now, that its not totaly ruined =] good job so far planty of job to do now =]

I'm not sure it's a memory leak, at least in my case. It does slow down the game after a given amount of time, but its memory usage doesn't actually increase.

I have a definite slowdown on loading, say when you select Go to Tavern at a city for example. Only happens when I have been playing for some time.

I noticed that if you walk in the tavern on maximum character detail level you will be able to see red,blue,green colors on people and objects... that happend to me on 1.104 version but I will check if it does it again on the newer version...

sometimes u need to renter the tavern to see the colors or get rid of them which is quit wierd...

and the button X doesn't work with "heavy long axe" while I ride my horse! please FIX THAT!

AYust22
Color problem has been fixed in v105 (or at least I haven't been able to reproduce it any more).
Heavy Long Axe is a polearm???

obviously, and I'm glad they fixed that, 2h axes are fairly rare, and are more likely single handed for horseback use, or hand-and-a-half axe, large axes tend to be polearms, and I'm glad they finally got it fixed (although I'm not certain as to why they cause blunt damage when thrusting... you thrust with the top "point" of the axehead aimed at the target, not the haft itself, but hey, can't always get everything), but I'm still unhappy that the animations for swinging with polearms are the same as swinging with 2h weapons.

pressing the x button with a long axe switches between polearm and 2h stance, you can't swing your axe from horseback in polearm mode, and stabbing with it is futile while mounted.

Guys I was using this polearm long heavy axe as a swinging weapon while riding a horse... I pressed 'x' while mounted and it let me swing it... the damage is realy great! but now I cannot use that feature any longer, I have a character on day 66 fully armored and rides a heavy war horse and swings this long axe... now this axe is totaly useless!

why would I want to use an axe for piercing?! that's retarded... how do you bring back the swinging feature?

AYust22 said:
Guys I was using this polearm long heavy axe as a swinging weapon while riding a horse... I pressed 'x' while mounted and it let me swing it... the damage is realy great! but now I cannot use that feature any longer, I have a character on day 66 fully armored and rides a heavy war horse and swings this long axe... now this axe is totaly useless!
I think you must be misremembering... 'x' is for couching, unless you've changed the controls, and won't ever swing the weapon.

why would I want to use an axe for piercing?! that's retarded... how do you bring back the swinging feature?
Should be just a normal attack. You may need to adjust your attack settings if you're getting other types of attacks when you want a swinging attack though.

no, x switches between certain modes for a weapon. For the lance, it switches between couching mode and non-couching mode, for the heavy long axe, it switched between polearm mode and 2h axe mode. 2h axe mode is used to swing from horseback.

you need to dismount and press x, which will change it, and then re-mount, you will then be able to swing it. They broke this in 1.104, I was hoping they'd have fixed it in 1.1.05, but oh well.

your right Aule they broke it on 1.104 and its still broken, well I'm not going to unmoung my horse everytime I want to press x...

btw you cannot couch several polearms O_O like the bamboo and anoter alw something... wierd...

Back
Top Bottom