great hope for 1.105.

Users who are viewing this thread

Adohleas said:
All buttons on the main menu are black and let you click them, but Single player button for 1.105 and now steams 1.104 are gray and I cant click start a new single player game, I can load my old one but not make a new one.

I wonder if its patch 1.105 that messed this up or that I installed a second game which ruined my steam version... Sigh..

Dude, maybe all your save slots are full?

Nah I still had more save slots, and I doubt this game would prevent you from doing that since you can save over any save slot. This isn't like video game consoles.

I even tried wipping the registry and installing taleworlds.com's version with my steam cd-key which use to work before steam's game came out and its still grayed out. I'm going to just uninstall both games, wipe the registry again, and reinstall steam then wait for the patch for steam. Its unfortunate that they dont let us steam players use the one off their site anymore.

what about lord quests? Wife giving more quests? Fief give more income?
Cmon guys i need some feedback xD

Version 1.105 changes:

Changed method of game server listings. The bug where no servers appeared when looking for servers should no longer occur.

Fixed bug where your companions were duplicated when they were rescued from prison.

Fixed bug where you entered friendly castles in disguise after sneaking into any enemy castle.

Fixed bug which caused lord armies be much smaller than their full size.

Prisoners should no longer join the prison break fight if player tells them not to get involved.

Casualty reports fixed.

Fixed fights that started when player is caught sneaking into castles.

Sally doors and belfry in Castle 4 map is now usable.

Fixed extra-colorful reflections on armors.

Many other bug-fixes.

Daelin said:
Version 1.105 changes:

Changed method of game server listings. The bug where no servers appeared when looking for servers should no longer occur.

Fixed bug where your companions were duplicated when they were rescued from prison.

Fixed bug where you entered friendly castles in disguise after sneaking into any enemy castle.

Fixed bug which caused lord armies be much smaller than their full size.

Prisoners should no longer join the prison break fight if player tells them not to get involved.

Casualty reports fixed.

Fixed fights that started when player is caught sneaking into castles.

Sally doors and belfry in Castle 4 map is now usable.

Fixed extra-colorful reflections on armors.

Many other bug-fixes.

they did not acknowledge the leak it seem.

Back
Top Bottom