great hope for 1.105.

Users who are viewing this thread

rebelknight said:
you want to see low end?

go see a guy who still use a single core with nvidia 5000+ series.
You rang?

And you know what? Not a single problem with increasing memory usage, slow downs or anything. It looks and runs like the old M&B, which is more than enough for me.

well, it's a 4 year old computer, but it's still a mac, which is a good enough explanation for me why it runs. As long as I play on a table, or a stack of books, something to absorb the heat properly, it plays fine (except for the spawn lag). Apple rapes Windows :wink:

I noticed a bug yesterday, I got a message about a border incident between the rhodocks and the Sarranid Sultanate, but I couldn't get any political quest or anything to help the sultanate out, and spark the conflict. Anyway, the nords took Weyyeh castle away from the rhodocks, and the Sarranid Sultanate declared war on Ragnar, and reconquered the castle... but I got the message that the sultan lost face before his subjects because he didn't do anything about the border issue.

also, one question, all this talk about your own kingdom having to come from scratch, it seems like bull****... have the devs said this themselves? if so, where? I mean you can spread your name across the map, and your king will react, you can build relations across the faction, marry into the powerful families, and conspire with other lords, and ask them what they think of your sovereign, there's a whole option for "let's discuss something in private" which ONLY talks about the king, and finally, a king can lose face before his subjects, all the elements are there, are you guys SURE that you can't depose a king of one of the major factions?

Aule_the_creator said:
well, it's a 4 year old computer, but it's still a mac, which is a good enough explanation for me why it runs. As long as I play on a table, or a stack of books, something to absorb the heat properly, it plays fine (except for the spawn lag). Apple rapes Windows :wink:

Oh God... my eyes!

My 8 year old PC that I gave to my little brother runs Warband fine on lowest settings, Warband isnt a demanding game by any measure. The reason it still runs is because Warband has just barely reached the graphical standard of 2005. Apple, it's incompetent OS, and it's overpriced hardware have nothing to do with it.

They should fix these wierd random messeges screens that apear every several seconds! sometimes they are just empty and sometimes they tell me what some unkown villiage thinks of me =| all I can do is press continue... it is REALY ANNOYING!!! it happends after the 1.104 update!

can someone help me get rid of these feature?! its annoying! :O thanks!

Crispy129 said:
Archimbaud said:
Since not everybody experiences a memory leak, it may be due to other things than the game itself : graphic cards software, directx, OS...
Nowadays, a game (a software in general) uses a lot of external functionalities.
It may thus be difficult for developers to find what's wrong without more details.

If someone having such issues could post a directX report in the bug section, it may surely help.

In the hand, may be the solution would then just to update one of the softwares used in background by the game.

OT : I second that anyone with Vista 32 bits and more than 4Gb of RAM should go to Vista 64b or better to Win 7 64b.
32b is for addressing. That means the system can address 2^32 bits of RAM (at best), that is exactly 4 Gb.

Well, by definition a 32bit OS would address up to 4gb. But, I meant that not all of that (or even close to all of it) would be available because they limit it to 3.2gb or less to prevent possible compatibility errors with the drivers. So Rebel would have to upgrade in order to take advantage of everything he has. Also, I'm high right now so I might be misunderstanding the conversation.  :lol:

EDIT: Also I'm watching the South Park about child abduction. **** you Mongorians....

Well it also needs room to address the video card memory.

Yep, it's save compatible. To see what's fixed, I suggest taking a peek at the bugtracker.

As usual, no patch notes.

rebelknight said:
no i think the guy lying i don't see it on the official site.

1. I'm not "the guy" Mr. rebelknight
2. Lying? Ye, sure, because TaleWorlds wants to fool us with their servers. *facepalm*  :roll: Anyway, as others said, it can be downloaded now.

Back
Top Bottom