Graphical Enhancement 2.5, version 3 is in Pioneer's Guild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, with EVERYTHING turned to the LOWEST (Resolution, detail, etc ) It runs just fine on a 64mb card. Like with me.

Can someone please tell me how to uninstall the HDR add-on.
The error that occurs whenever I exit out forces me to restart my computer, and I don't think spiffy graphics is worth doing that time and time again.

Spudmeister said:
Can someone please tell me how to uninstall the HDR add-on.
The error that occurs whenever I exit out forces me to restart my computer, and I don't think spiffy graphics is worth doing that time and time again.

Delete the same files you added during the install.... open the zip file and see what it adds, then remove those files

Well, with EVERYTHING turned to the LOWEST (Resolution, detail, etc ) It runs just fine on a 64mb card. Like with me.

I want to use the game with hight level and a 1680x1050 reslution. My config: T5500, 2 Go ram, GeForce Go 7600.

I've ignored this thread for a while. There'll be an update for this sometime within the next few weeks to tidy it up/finish it off. Most textures will be improved or replaced, although I'm probably 50/50 whether that will include armours. I might also do some new settlement icons, and will change the trees.

I want to use the game with hight level and a 1680x1050 reslution. My config: T5500, 2 Go ram, GeForce Go 7600.

You shouldn't use the HDR, and it's probably obselete now anyway (I read a while ago that the author released a new version?).

I have downloaded The Newest Version Of HDR from The Site and I Modified It As I liked And Worked

But When Will You Release a Newer version of The GE, Zaro ? And I hope you release it soon Because I really Liked The Last One It Was Amazing.

I hope that The Next Will be too And Even More Amazing.

I recently PMed him, and asked that. He actually has a job ( My turn.. ) and that takes up alot of time/. He has given up on the realism mod, but he is thinking of making GE 3.0 the final product. I dunno, he might have lied to me.

Hey hey, I downloaded the first and HDR link but I can't see any difference so I read how to install the HDR thing.. It says to copy and paste stuff into the directory.
Can anyone please walk me through it? I'm willing to risk patronisation but I have no idea what to do :sad:

Lord Mur said:
Hey hey, I downloaded the first and HDR link but I can't see any difference so I read how to install the HDR thing.. It says to copy and paste stuff into the directory.
Can anyone please walk me through it? I'm willing to risk patronisation but I have no idea what to do :sad:

Copy the files into the folder you installed M&B in.

Alaris said:
I recently PMed him, and asked that. He actually has a job ( My turn.. ) and that takes up alot of time/. He has given up on the realism mod, but he is thinking of making GE 3.0 the final product. I dunno, he might have lied to me.

My higher workload means I'm not willing to spend to modding now, although textures are an exception. The Realism mod is unlikely, but there will be another version of this mod.

Amazing work, Zaro. All the more for me to want Christmas to get here so that I can get my new graphics card!

Back
Top Bottom