Graphical Enhancement 2.5, version 3 is in Pioneer's Guild.

Users who are viewing this thread

zaro does'nt care about M&B anymore....like most people it's all about 'whoreband' nowadays...anyway, he's evidently too intimidated by gutek futeks **** to give a damn anymore
a shame

Even though I never managed to care about Warband, that wasn't my point.
a) Zaro wasn't here since January last year
b) gutekfiutek has done something amazing with his mods, you have no reason to bash it
c) your post was one of the douchiest things I've read on here in a while; congratulations on that one

i wasn't bashing gutek... he's done some amazing ****... I just hate to see talented people abandon M&B 1011 for the highly (in my opinion) over rated 'warband'...OK? oh yeah...douche bag right back at you ,professor

Sorry if I'm just being a complete idiot, but I've been trying to install GE 2.5 using the .exe for a while now, but my game never changes from vanilla graphics. Is this because I am on the steam version of the game?

Kekk said:
Bummer, I was hoping for version 3.

It exists on my old hard drive. It was almost crippled.

Hegemon00 said:
!!Archaeologist !!

Anyone remember recommended settings for Graphical Enhancement 2.5?

I don't recommend this mod as it is severely lacking in quality. Guitek's Polished Landscapes was far more "polished". GE3 would have been good though if I had decided to complete it. It was certainly looking far better; almost all textures were replaced, all interiors would be significantly improved, and I had created new buildings and wall models for proper castles and towns. The new models were very efficient, allowing for very large scenes (realistically-scaled towns - my alpha town included a relatively massive cathedral). Oh well.

Zaro said:
Kekk said:
Bummer, I was hoping for version 3.

It exists on my old hard drive. It was almost crippled.

Hegemon00 said:
!!Archaeologist !!

Anyone remember recommended settings for Graphical Enhancement 2.5?

I don't recommend this mod as it is severely lacking in quality. Guitek's Polished Landscapes was far more "polished". GE3 would have been good though if I had decided to complete it. It was certainly looking far better; almost all textures were replaced, all interiors would be significantly improved, and I had created new buildings and wall models for proper castles and towns. The new models were very efficient, allowing for very large scenes (realistically-scaled towns - my alpha town included a relatively massive cathedral). Oh well.

Is ther any chance of getting that stuff that is ready released?
Or at least the models and so on for OSP, so other people can continue the work?

I've seen pictures of GE3 and I must say that even though Guitek's work is great GE3 is way better.

Back
Top Bottom