Grand Theft Auto V

Users who are viewing this thread

Ringwraith #5 said:
. I hereby declare that this account is a sockpuppet of Erwin, banned in 2008, who was a sockpuppet of Sordid Sinister, banned in 2007.

I recall that name from dA from way back when? That you? From complaints and other such forums?

Weird man. Weird.

And jeez ease up on the internet rage.

Oh. Stuff happened.

I lived over the road from Ring for a few months, doubt he was aware of that though since I was discrete in my observations.

Havoc said:
Oh. Stuff happened.

I lived over the road from Ring for a few months, doubt he was aware of that though since I was discrete in my observations.

VEiRsdW.jpg

xFOWXxd.jpg

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Dunno where all the sympathy is coming from, from what I've read it seems like the dude was a real asshat. Good riddance in my opinion.
He was, and impossible to have a discussion with as he was always 100% right in his mind, of course. The cherry on top was him making this more recent signature when the joke is on him, and it's just pointless and would be a thread ****flinging derail to look up posts to find the dozens of ****ty discussions he's been part of, because everyone knows how much of an obtuse and unreasonable twat he is, nothing to prove to anybody.

I'm wondering if maybe I should redecorate my living room. Are floral patterns 'in' this year, or should I go for a plain magnolia paint job and emphasise the minimalist space with some carefully selected tasteful ornaments and accessories?

Ringwraith #5 said:
K-64 said:
Ringwraith #5 said:
It's the the tool of a cretin

So unless the definition of cretin has changed to mean "Wonderful person of great glory as befitting a wondrous being as K-64", I think that suffices. It's nice to have you beg for me though. Not enough people do that.

cre·tin
ˈkrētn/Submit
noun
noun: cretin; plural noun: cretins
informaloffensive
a stupid person (used as a general term of abuse).
MEDICINEdated
a person who is deformed and mentally handicapped because of congenital thyroid deficiency.

That's the definition of "cretin", you ****ing cretin. I don't see a word about the person's skill at video game racing anywhere in it. If you can find a reference for a definition of the word "cretin" that does include that... actually I'm not even going to bother finishing that sentence. Of course you can't find that, because that doesn't exist.

**** it. **** this. **** you. **** this forum and every single one of its braindead inhabitants. I try to teach you something you don't understand and I get scorn and ridicule for thanks. I don't ****ing need this in my life. I hereby declare that this account is a sockpuppet of Erwin, banned in 2008, who was a sockpuppet of Sordid Sinister, banned in 2007. Here's a bigger version of Erwin's avatar, drawn by me, to prove it.

pYQOxj1.jpg

Once again, **** you all. Especially you, mods. You banned me twice for things I didn't ****ing do, and I ****ing told you back then you can only ban an account, not a person. You laughed at me. Well here I ****ing am! I was ****ing right, so suck my cock. And you know what? I was actually really proud of being an upstanding member of the TW community who never received even a warning before I received that first unjustified ban. And as I'm sure you can tell from my record, I didn't really give a **** as Ringwraith. So in the end your inept attempts at moderating the forum had a completely opposite effect and transformed someone who was proud of being well-behaved into, well, me. So good ****ing job, you morons. Now you get to ban me for something I actually did do. I'm ****ing done.
I know I've been more of a "behind the scenes" stalkerish presence for a few months but I just had to comment on how completely stupid the argument was in the first place and how absolutely amazing Ringwraith's implosion was  :lol:

I mean this is Taleworlds gold:
I hereby declare that this account is a sockpuppet of Erwin, banned in 2008, who was a sockpuppet of Sordid Sinister, banned in 2007. Here's a bigger version of Erwin's avatar, drawn by me, to prove it.

So dramatic...

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Dunno where all the sympathy is coming from, from what I've read it seems like the dude was a real asshat. Good riddance in my opinion.

He's alright, if a bit of a character. You just need to learn how to not get provoked by his style of expressing his opinions.

On topic: GTA V can't keep me interested. It's got a huge, beautiful world and it's absolutely stunning in how detailed... everything is. But the characters and the story are just kinda... eh. I don't care. I don't feel like starting the game to do missions and see what happens next. Can't touch Vice City or San Andreas. ****, even the unnecessarily gloomy GTA IV was more interesting.

Describes every GTA since Vice City for me man. Even San Andreas barely carried it's weight with a couple of characters I liked.

And was forced to kill.

My problem is being forced to do all three of the people's story. Trevor is not an interesting character to me, he's a two dimensional ****ty way to insert recklessness in the game. He's deadpool if deadpool had no jokes, no breaking of the third wall, and no redeeming qualities.

Back
Top Bottom