Grand Theft Auto V

Users who are viewing this thread

He just couldn't take the loss of suggestive pictures on the forum... he saw into the face of Orwell's nightmare and said, "NO!"

K-64 said:
And you call me stupid?
Ringwraith #5 said:
cre·tin
ˈkrētn/Submit
noun
noun: cretin; plural noun: cretins
informaloffensive
a stupid person (used as a general term of abuse).

That's the definition of "cretin", you ****ing cretin.
He most certainly did. :lol:

Jokes aside, it's my opinion that RW shouldn't be banned even if he's telling the truth about being a dupe account. He may be a sour and opinionated ass sometimes, but he's hardly alone in that. If he's gone this long without grossly violating any of the forum rules I see no reason to ban him for an offense that happened so long ago, for violating a rule that's meant in spirit to prevent repeat offenses. The worst he's done as RW is get into spats like this. No big deal IMO.

That he hasn't been banned yet leads me to believe he probably won't be for that unless it's requested. Whether or not that means continued participation, is up to Ringwraith. For my part, I doubt that.

I thought I was reading a regular Ringwraith 'debate' over the last couple of pages. Then I see the revelation that his account is surely one of the longest and most high profile dupes that the forum has ever known. I didn't realise for the first few seconds that he meant he was a literal dupe, I thought it might just be a reference to two old forumites. And that mod rant at the end......wow  :lol:

futurama-fry-should-i-lol-or-roflmao.jpg

Vermillion_Hawk said:
That he hasn't been banned yet leads me to believe he probably won't be for that unless it's requested. Whether or not that means continued participation, is up to Ringwraith. For my part, I doubt that.
Seeing as he hasn't actually been banned yet, I don't think it's going to happen either. I just think it would be silly to enforce the no dupe rule at this point, and would only be done because it's the rule as written, not because it's necessarily merited in this case.

Vellenbrecher said:
Nahkuri said:
Eh writes valid viedo game criticisms
He genuinely has good points more often than not. Usually buried in autistic crap, but that doesn't change that he tends to be pretty right.

I wasn't being sarcastic, that was my point. The "autistic crap," or not having a light humouristic touch to the criticisms, has been in the decline too.

Ringwraith should have just played a proper racing game if he wanted a proper race.

He is complaining about cretins in a game made for cretins. Like me! :party:

Saying that, holy ****.  :lol:

Seems like his previous accounts got banned for insulting moderators in arguments. Probably falls more under the "very inadvisable and incredibly stupid" category rather than the "blatantly banworthy" category.

Back
Top Bottom