Grand Theft Auto V

Users who are viewing this thread

I prefer the story of 4 for sure to 5. The story feels so rushed, you barely get to know the characters then the game's over. At least IV had some length to it and you interacted with the other characters enough to remember some names. The only reason I play V is the online, I didn't start with any extra money so I'm basically having to go through the whole grind to get somewhere. And I keep blowing all my money on cars, my ten car garage is nearly full.

Nahkuri said:
Trevor would be an excellent comic relief side character.

Yes that would've been a better way in my opinion. Sort of like Michael's Ron, but without the benefit cheating and drug abuse.

Also Dryvus is ****ing awful at this game.

Elisianthus said:
As an optimist, I bet it's going to suck.

Brilliant.

On another note, does anyone think GTA VI might be a reality? I think they may honestly stop and move on to some other "GTA Clone in another era" like Red Dead Redemption, since there hasn't been sufficient graphic or game development improvements since GTA V, and probably won't be for the next few years (I'd say the same for TES:VI)

He certainly is, and I've reported him for it. However, I doubt he will be punished because he has a hold over the moderators. You see, as is almost given away by his profile name, he is the result of a strange accident that merged Hitler's genes with those of Churchill; just when Sir Winston entered Hitler's bunker with his revolver at the end of WW2, poised to kill Adolf, the Kraut leapt at him and grasped his gun toting wrist (as we all know). So called history would have us believe that Churchill then dipped his head forward, shoving a massive cigar through Hitler's eyeball and into his brain, thus winning the war for England.

However, the truth is far less cheering. The two grappled for the gun and stumbled into the beam of the Nazi gene splicing ray, which had been negligently left running (this may sound unlikely until you remember that the Russians were invading Berlin at the time. The resulting low staffing levels meant that the usual procedures of Nazi scientific experimentation, such as turning off giant ray guns when leaving the room, were not always followed). This created a single new being, Sir Hitson Winsler, who bypassed enemy lines by vigorously jabbing his cigar in the air and making stirring arguments as to why he should be let through unquestioned.

For decades, this bizarre amalgamation of two national leaders has laid low, struggling with his conflicted personality that is torn between a scorn for other races and a lust for world domination one one side, and the personality of Adolf Hitler on the other......that is until his true origins were discovered by the moderators of this forum. They have kept his secret ever since, hoping that they can put his knowledge and experience to some foul use one day, though so far they've just given him free reign. Their decision to keep quiet has made them accomplices in keeping Adolf Hitler's mind free from prosecution for war crimes, and so giving Sir Hitson a hold over them. Doubt my word? Just see if any action is taken against him. I imagine the moderators, if asked, will simply deny I ever made a complaint  :roll:. This is the world we live in.  :sad:

cLTmLHP.gif

1fA0quc.gif

I came across the great white shark for the first time today, and I was disappointed- they only take one shot to kill. And that is when they are almost entirely underwater; I think I killed one with a single pistol shot through a small wave. Unless you get a headshot you can't kill any human in the game so easily with a pistol.

Driving is immensely better in this one than GTA IV. I usually just play as Franklin because the slow-mo allows you to wrestle back car control when you want it.

Back
Top Bottom