Need More Info Got teleported some distance on the world map after falling unconscious in Lycaron

Users who are viewing this thread

Was messing around walking around Lycaron and found a high ledge to jump off and did so. Fell unconscious. Waited around a bit after that to get some health back, then left. Camera immediately jumped over to where I apparently had actually been after falling, which turned out to be in this area. This isn't an exact location; I only thought to get a picture after scratching my head and meandering for a bit. It was actually a bit closer to Tevea (almost like I ended up where I first spawned in the campaign? spitballing).

EXv3aB5.jpg

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom