Resolved Got stuck in siege mode after turning an enemy lord to my faction

Users who are viewing this thread

baskinza

Recruit
Summary: During the siege of Sibir controlled by Vlandia, Matheas from Northern Empire tried to attack me. I convinced him to join my faction. After that, siege menu on the left disappeared, and now I can't leave the siege mode. I saved the game, loaded it back, closed the game, reopened, and reloaded. Result is the same.
How to Reproduce
: You may try the thing in the summary.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Sibir
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: 1.10.0
Installed community-made modifications: SettlementIcons
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super
CPU: i9-9900 @ 3.10 GHz
RAM: 32 GB
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

My savegame: https://easyupload.io/wtioze

I also posted this issue early this morning :grin:, its the same thing i dont think its related to a city.... the siege UI just disappears if you make peace or something related while besieging.

I just got the same issue. Is there any way to abandon the siege or force game to attack as I have no previous saves to load now...

To expand on this not only do you get locked into the siege without the UI elements after converting an enemy lord, but you can also get stuck in a dialog start screen after converting an enemy lord that wanted to attack you. This usually happens when I convert the leader of an army. I have to invite the newly turned lord into an army of mine to bypass a recurring dialog screen from that lord.

To expand on this not only do you get locked into the siege without the UI elements after converting an enemy lord, but you can also get stuck in a dialog start screen after converting an enemy lord that wanted to attack you. This usually happens when I convert the leader of an army. I have to invite the newly turned lord into an army of mine to bypass a recurring dialog screen from that lord.
I wonder what triggers that error, I did what you described but didn't encounter any problem.
A leader-lord of an army with over 900 troops cornered me (it was an inevitable war and there was no option to make peace with enemies because it was part of main questline) anyway I just tried my luck, chances were low but it worked and Servic changed to my side.
After that, 120 troops of him turned green and suddenly remaining troops of the army attacked them (sure, everyone in the army wanted to kill the traitor), somehow I found myself outside of battle but of course I joined to help and we fought together.

Back
Top Bottom