{GK} The Golden Kingdom - {Recruiting}

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salahobo said:
First off, I would have appreciated a pm instead of a posting. We do have players who like to work together, and normally there are two groups working together--one on each team. However, once in a while, something like this happens, and it's discouraged. I'll give the guys a reminder to keep the teams balanced,  but I would ask that you wouldn't judge the entire server or its future on an isolated incident either.

Yes, I suppose a PM would have been more appropriate. Thank you for the courteous response nonetheless, Madoc.

There are very few clans (in any game) that are mature enough to respond to any kind of feedback with something other than "QQ" or "GTFO." One of the main reasons I've kept coming back to GK servers. So thanks.

Master Unicorn said:
Salahobo said:
There are very few clans (in any game) that are mature enough to respond to any kind of feedback with something other than "QQ"
Mok the International said:
Lawl.

QQ moar.
Luckily Mok's only representing LES and they're already known bads
Sadly ZannyCat only represents himself and demonstrate that he doesn't know when to shut the **** up.
As said by Nomnom before.

BigBoss said:
Master Unicorn said:
Salahobo said:
There are very few clans (in any game) that are mature enough to respond to any kind of feedback with something other than "QQ"
Mok the International said:
Lawl.

QQ moar.
Luckily Mok's only representing LES and they're already known bads
Sadly ZannyCat only represents himself and demonstrate that he doesn't know when to shut the **** up.
As said by Nomnom before.
You should all:
QQ Moar.

Less QQ

Moar peasant rebellion!

338-1214195059-peasant-revolt.png

Salahobo said:
I should probably start by saying that GK Siege has always been my favorite server in Warband. I've played off and on for over a year and it's always been my "go to" when I want to have fun. Today, however, made me seriously reconsider coming back.

So if the imbalance keeps getting out of hand they might go elsewhere too. Just sayin'.
This is not all the time, dude. This was a map normally difficult to defend on, so all the GKs happened to cooperate with one another on the uneven side. As you said, we like to have fun too, and we don't always team stack. A map is usually completed in 3-5 rounds. I'm surprised you found this as something to rage-quit about.

I would like to play in a Siege even again...

But they ended  :cry:

That was where I learned to play, being a nood getting destroyed on siege. 

More Siege Events!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom