{GK} The Golden Kingdom - {Recruiting}

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, this is:
brown_lady_lg-373x450.jpg

Catholic said:
Good match today, thank you.
Before someone asks *cough Zanycat cough* the score was 7-6 Field By the River, GK and 7-4 Port Assault, GK.

Also, let it be known that I led the first map, which was 7-6, much better then Catholics 7-4.

I should probably start by saying that GK Siege has always been my favorite server in Warband. I've played off and on for over a year and it's always been my "go to" when I want to have fun. Today, however, made me seriously reconsider coming back. Here's why:

2012010800001.jpg

Does this look balanced? I have seen some heavily lopsided games before, but this one was particularly frustrating, even though I got one of the only positive KDRs on my team. More importantly, things were like this because GK deliberately stacked the teams. In the past you guys have been pretty good about this, but lately I've noticed more and more stacking. It could have easily been made at least somewhat more balanced, but when I pointed this out, the response I got from one of your members was disrespectful and uncalled for.

It's your server. You guys pay for it so you can do what you want to. The reason I've kept coming back, though, is because it's fun and the admins are usually pretty reasonable. Neither was the case today. If you guys don't see a problem and things keep heading in this direction, there's no reason for me to play there; my time would be better spent on a TDM server. That may not sound like a big deal, but most people who play on Warband servers, including yours, want to have fun too. So if the imbalance keeps getting out of hand they might go elsewhere too. Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom