Getting into Native MP

Users who are viewing this thread

Anarchy said:
Great banter bsur. I appreciate that.

ty mister trump

you others need to stop acting like play time has anything to say. this game seriously needs a ranked matchmaking to part shroud of delusion.

Bsur said:
Anarchy said:

ty mister trump

you others need to stop acting like play time has anything to say. this game seriously needs a ranked matchmaking to part shroud of delusion.

Well we can all agree on that you're awful at this video game, no shroud of delusion here  :wink:

Thunderbeu said:
Bsur said:
Anarchy said:

ty mister trump

Well we can all agree on that you're awful at this video game, no shroud of delusion here  :wink:

original and creative

Thunderbeu said:
Bsur said:
Anarchy said:

ty mister trump

I think we can conclusively confirm the alternative hypothesis that Bsur is bad at Warband and reject the null hypothesis that everyone else is as bad or worse than him/her at the game.

Alene said:
I don't think he's a smurf.
Ufbr5ej.gif

or it must be a camelot_dm regular  :party:

Colonel Horyse said:
Norwegian said:
Alright - thanks for the advice. I'll check out those servers and clans that were mentioned, maybe I'll end up joining one of them.

Hey Norwegian, just saw your post matey and even though I think you've been given good advice to join IG and DoF I'd actually say start with something lower, my clan Kattegat is a low-tier clan and we'd happily have you if you wanted to teach you the basics of Native Warband and it's competative side  :cool:

Wotofok

Back
Top Bottom