Get in the game you big turds!

Users who are viewing this thread

UxS7i.jpg

Jokes aside, we actually have a quite decent turnout in the server, so if you're thinking "I won't bother checking, everyone will be playing R2TW anyway", think again. :smile:

Meh, private Fyrnan sparring tonight.

Hope the action will get on again when all you lousy weekend vikings once again realize there's no better pastime on PC...  :razz:

Everyone into the server and in Teamspeak now!
Some sort of warmup for the Shieldwall Event if it suits you.
Best mod for Warband ever and no one respects it...

I think i know too well what you meant. It's sad to see Vikingr not getting the attention and the amount of players it deserves.
Funny thing is, I bet we would have several hundreds of players if it was a commercial DLC...  :razz:

Might be possible yes.
Although there could be perhaps masses of trolls like in NW.
But yeah, you have to die at least on death^^

Rule zum Rabensang said:
I think i know too well what you meant. It's sad to see Vikingr not getting the attention and the amount of players it deserves.
Funny thing is, I bet we would have several hundreds of players if it was a commercial DLC...  :razz:

I Am saying this with all good hearth and as Vikingr lovin' person: I'm happy that Vikingr isn't well known or maybe popular among Mount & Blade community 'cause if it was, it will/maybe become bloody DLC sullbhit what we are getting these days by gaming companies.
Again, I said this with my fabulous love for Vikingr.

More that the players who are dedicated to playing it, despite them being few, are passionate about it and get really immersed. Great community, I think.

Back
Top Bottom