Gentlemen's Tobacco Club

Users who are viewing this thread

Ah yeah, Lucky Strike, I tried one from my friend once, I quite liked it. I think I'll buy a pack or two before heading back to the barracks.

I got a pipe from friends as a gift. It has a a strange plug with it, which has a small hole in the bottom and a bigger on top. I am not sure what it is for. Is it for transporting the pipe in your pocket when you just smoked or something?

Cheeers

edit, might be to put a cigarette in. It has the right size on the looks of it but that would seem kinda strange.

I wish I'd had the opportunity to try one!
I picked up a pack of Parliament lights earlier to shake things up, they're not bad.

Comrade Temuzu said:
Nahkuri said:
Summer or winter Rova?
Winter.

iuuXojw.gif

Anyways, I haven't been smoking in weeks and for good reason. A regular pack of Chesterfield is almost 5€ now, which is ****ing expensive. A pack of 20 L&Ms(a bit more expensive than the cheapest stuff like Bonus, Chesterfield, Pall Mall and the like) used to be less than 4 euros when I took up the habit. But holy hell having a beer and watching any movie scene where someone is smoking makes it tough to not go out and buy smokes.

They're not the only good cigars. Though my experience is mainly limited to these small ones, Van Kemp or something. My dad smokes them, and they're quite good. Recommend buying a pack.

Nahkuri said:
They're not the only good cigars. Though my experience is mainly limited to these small ones, Van Kemp or something. My dad smokes them, and they're quite good. Recommend buying a pack.

Everytime i smoke a Cuban cigar alone in my apartment i feel like i could take over the world, like I'm some kind of big shot politician or crime lord or African Warlord.

Sadly i can't take over the world and i am not a big shot and its just a false feeling created from smoking one of the greatest cigar on Earth. :cry:

Teofish said:
I actually prefer Hondurans myself.
Does Davidoff use Honduran tobacco? If so, then it's quite good :grin:
Cuban tobacco varies too. Montecristos taste like **** to me, while Cohibas are fantastic :grin:

For the past few nights before bed I've been packing my bong with a 50/50 blend of tobacco and chamomile. It tastes great and has sedative effects, I'd recommend it to those who are into smoking other plants  :grin:

Personally I much prefer rolling tobacco to filters. Rolling your own cigarettes is considerably cheaper and actually rather fun to do once you get the hang of it. More taste and much less of a dry mouth afterwards. On the other hand, more cancer.

Back
Top Bottom