General discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

4Shopper said:
Hi everyone Shogun mod gives me run time error How can ı fix ?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Can i play this mod for warband version 1.153?
I really want to play this game and i have the warband version 1.153....

AzN power!!!!

Just a quick note, in the original page where the info and everything is, in the download spoiler for repository, it says uploading but the beta of the new M&B: Warband : Shogun is in the Repository and i had to (willingly and enjoyingly) read quite a few pages of discussion before i discovered that it was in the repository.. so you might put a link in the download section of that :grin:

Questions:

Is 85 speed max at bows ?

Is there somewhere complete troop tree ?

I have not read history so i am wondering are there any shields ?

How to change troop names ? ( I would like to add letters before troops for telling what unit type it is)

Hmm... I really want to play this but I have 1.53. If I change back to 1.43 will that screw up with anything in native and Prophesy of Pendor? And what gameplay will be altered. I read the changelog but I just want to know the stuff that matters from people's experiences.

Hello everyone,
sorry for the trouble I wanted to ask if there was an alternative link where download the patch, because from filefront is no longer possible.
Thank you in advance for any answers.

Chl

Yes, there is a link or two posted in this thread, and if you check the board you will be able to find more download links. I belive there's 3 seperate fully working links at this point around this sub forum.

Thanks, I found the link ... the mod is beautiful! Can I make a wild claim? is
normal that the scene my father's seppuku don't go ?

What exactly do you mean 'dont go'? Remember to use WSE for singplayer! Otherwise you will encounter tonns of storyline/game breaking bugs. There is a guide on how to use WSE properly around this sub forum.

I have the game updated to 1153 and then I downloaded the WSE of the same version.
I copied the file qeustoi crtaella of Warband, it is right to do so?
Just after the suicide of my father, the scene don't go on.
Sorry for my English.

EDIT: Excuse me errors before, but I was on a smartphone, and the automatically dictionary  created conflict with what I wrote.

It is fine to copy the Warband folder, if that is what you meant, but remember that you must put the WSE files INTO the Warband folder, and THEN launch the game using the WSE launcher.

Just copy all the files FROM the WSE folder, directly into the main warband folder, then launch using WSE, and you should be good to go! :wink:

Chilvalric said:
I have the game updated to 1153 and then I downloaded the WSE of the same version.
I copied the file qeustoi crtaella of Warband, it is right to do so?
In my practice padredo seppukko, but the scene does not go forward ....
Sorry for my English.
So it works with 1.153? The other page said No
Chilvalric said:
Thank you for your prompt reply :grin:
The fact is that even after all this step, the problem persists.
Yeah that's probably because of the version... I think?

Back
Top Bottom