General discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a big problem...I installed another Mount and blade warband with version 1.143....I downloaded the mod,all went fine downloaded even the patch 1 but when I start and its downloading,ready to enter in men error appers:RGL ERROR LOADING SHADER:OUT OF MEMORY(I recall this from memory,I dont have the text in front of me but I remember quite well).....I need to say that native on the second warband works well...but Shogun gives this error...any help??

Woyo Sensei...made a great mode but he destroyed it as well....Why such a wonderfull mod must be destroyed and full of bugs?WHY??

out of memory, means out of ram, and if your out of ram your computer crashes.
Shogun is far more straining then native(more items, higher quality stuff)
So you either need to increase your ram, our run as administrator or something, in order to allow it to use more of your ram.

First of all I have 4GB of Ram,I think that is more than enough for MaB(or no)...Second I played some mods(North and South,Crpg,Nord Invasion,Zombie,Hunt....) and non of them had this error...and the error appears befor entering in menu...so again a strange thing...

EDIT: AND I could play Shogun mod. on v1.154(but with some bugs..)

Okey,but how can you explain that I can play the game on v1.154(but the map looks awfull and script bugs and story bugs..etc..but I can enter battle,go on the maps.recruit,talk with lords...)

Yes,I use WSE for v1.143 with(logic) v 1.143

I installed the same version of Shogun on v1.154 and on v1.143 and on v1.154 it works(with bugs) and on 1.143 gives that RGL Shaders error,out of memory...thats veryy strange..

EDIT:Maybe its because I have v 1.154 installed on steam and v1.143 installed alone on computer??And I need to tell that for v1.154 I dont use WSE because there isnt one for the version...

Would be rather silly to start and then stop working on it without notice, wouldn't it? There's new info all around the sub forum, look around! He might have spent the last month working tirelessly (or might just have gone on vacation or something else..).

Just wanted to ask, have any of you guys played that great classic game Sword of the Samurai? It was released back in 1986-87 and it is still a great game to play. :smile:

When this mod is complete, it will make a great game.

This is so amazing ive wanted a good samurai game for a long time the only one with a combat style that i could actually enjoy (before this) was afro samurai and man was that a short game but this, this takes the cake and pours it straight into my mouth giving me diabetes great work amazing work on that note having error logs in combat out the ass although im pretty sure i know how to fix that so no complaints there and i shall get to that tomorrow again AMAZING and thank you so much for making this mod and making my gaming dreams come true

Alright so i got WSE to work although it didnt resolve the issue with the errors they say something like this
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 25 consequences.
it only seems to happen when im attacked on the road although i havent made it that far in the game and it spams my screen and yes i have both WSE and the patch at 1.53 i am currently looking into the matter although any help would be appreciated and if i find a fix i'll either post it here or make a sole post for it assuming someone doesnt help me on this post in the matter that is and once again amazing mod and thank you for your time

Back
Top Bottom