Gekokujo: Submods (Announce, Release, Comment, and Suggest)

Users who are viewing this thread

Aruda said:
In-game images of armors.
30kugrk.png

(Below, the green one is phlpp's pauldron and the other two are the new ones, i cant see why they wont fit.  :roll: :facepalm: )
(And i didnt delete the original Kozane pauldrons, i added about 32 more with different combinations of pauldrons and body parts, i only altered the original okegawa,yukino****a,nuinobe,hishinui armors added about 3 times more combinations, goal is to make soldiers look more unique with realistic pauldrons and armors.)

mb_warband_old_2017_02_11_02_30_50_27.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_11_01_29_47_23.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_11_01_29_49_37.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_11_01_29_25_37.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_11_01_29_41_89.png

Edit : Sorry for double post.  :neutral:

Oh Man, these pauldrons make the game!!
Actially the pauldrons were the one thing that I didnt like in the vanilla mod :grin:
By the way can you add a version of the armour without shirt underneath, but add some dark pants. It is going to be badass!

Aruda said:
New siege scene (edited entrance).  :smile:
mb_warband_old_2017_02_18_04_48_06_69.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_18_04_48_08_46.png
Now that´s something I am really looking forward to. Phlpp´s scenes are nice, but after so long there isn´t an inch of them I don´t know. A few extra ones, even if they are just old ones modified, will bring new life to Gekokujo.

Aruda, you're a god among men, after looking at some of those images. 

Articulo34 said:
Aruda said:
In-game images of armors.
Still rub me the wrong way. Do you know that feeling when you look at a woman that you know is beautiful and attractive and yet there is something ticking you off about her looks? Same here.

I´ll hold my judgement till I see them in a playthrough.
Considerably better than Bethesda's armor models, with rubber steel plate, and boat paddle swords.  :roll:

Coraline said:
Considerably better than Bethesda's armor models, with rubber steel plate, and boat paddle swords.  :roll:
Let´s just say that if Bethesda were smiths back in the X Century any army equipped by them would have been destroyed within ten minutes and leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom