Gekokujo: Submods (Announce, Release, Comment, and Suggest)

Users who are viewing this thread

Im still working on it, i'll release it soon.

In the mean time, new short-sleeved ashigaru armor, and sashimono(sashimono will come in 3 colours, red, blue, green, each faction will have one specific colour to avoid confusion these sashimonos will be used by some hatamoto guards, and they will also use horo).

mb_warband_old_2017_02_26_15_40_38_05.png

mb_warband_old_2017_02_26_15_45_07_02.png

open_Brf_2017_02_26_15_52_00_34.png

open_Brf_2017_02_26_15_54_07_81.png

Aruda said:

In the mean time, new short-sleeved ashigaru armor, and sashimono(sashimono will come in 3 colours, red, blue, green, each faction will have one specific colour to avoid confusion these sashimonos will be used by some hatamoto guards, and they will also use horo).
Neat. Any chance you could fix phlpp´s "heraldic" sashimono? Sometimes they work and show your mon, but more often than not they show nothing but a single color.

It bothered phlpp too. He couldn´t even find what was causing it at all. Perhaps a workaround that allows you to pick one of the regular textured sashimono? I wouldn´t mind showing the colors of the clan I am serving instead of my own.

That can be done but there wont be any minor clan mons, only the great clan mons would be seen, so it would kill immersion in a way.

My guess about that bug would be that when there are more than 4 or 5 heraldic symbols in the battles they go plain. I dont why but that happens to me only when multiple lords go to battle with their own troops, maybe game cant load all the banner textures at the same time? I dont know i'll look into it.

Articulo34 said:
Aruda said:

Neat. Any chance you could fix phlpp´s "heraldic" sashimono? Sometimes they work and show your mon, but more often than not they show nothing but a single color.

I had a similar issue which bugged (lol) me for 3 years. My solution was to use material flags which disable blending while enabling the "alpha test". For some reason the engine culls certain textures if they don't have these enabled.

How do you do that exactly?  :oops: What is material flags and alpha testing? I understand they are brf related, but cant exactly find what you meant.

Edit : I managed to find it, thanks!

Edit 2 : It didnt change anything, whenever i change graphic settings in battle, they all go plain color.

Edit 3 : With disabled blending and disabled alpha test it might have solved the bug. (doing some testing)

Loving the improved shoulder armor on your models Aruda.  Sure some stretching happens, but still a very good improvement over the old Turtle shells.

Aruda said:
Coraline said:
Loving the improved shoulder armor on your models Aruda.
Thank you!  :smile:

Im thinking of releasing the mod within 2 weeks at most (most probably in one week tho). Currently fixing some minor bugs.

Take your time boss, because if you release it early I wont have time to finish all the other games i've started  :lol: :lol:

:grin: :grin: Im at the final stage, added 2 more completely new siege scenes with 1 new village scene. :roll: :wink: I will try to add as many as i can during this week, im planning to add atleast 2 more siege scenes for castles.

I do t know why but the armour and kabuto mod you made is buggy on me, everytime i launch the game the npc,s in the inn arent wearing any gear, i went to villages they are gearless, same for the battlefields, its probably  the fault in my item_kinds1.txt file, i copy pasted the text from the download into it, added 46 but it keeps bugging it no matter how i do it. Any suggestions? PS im using 1.170 version. Can someonepost theire itemkinds txt file for me please or send to [email protected]

I have sugoroku 3.0

Antonis said:
Did you add the extra items in the end of the file, before the last item(itm_items_end)?
i tried all ways i think first i put them at the top, then it crahed, tried again put them at the bottom and it was buggy, then yes i put them in before the last one, but its still bugging

Taigo said:
I do t know why but the armour and kabuto mod you made is buggy on me, everytime i launch the game the npc,s in the inn arent wearing any gear, i went to villages they are gearless, same for the battlefields, its probably  the fault in my item_kinds1.txt file, i copy pasted the text from the download into it, added 46 but it keeps bugging it no matter how i do it. Any suggestions? PS im using 1.170 version. Can someonepost theire itemkinds txt file for me please or send to [email protected]

I have sugoroku 3.0
Well thats odd, the mod is compitable with geko+sugo 3.0 or 3.1. If you did what Antonis said there shouldnt have been any problems, lots of people downloaded it and they play without any bugs, its really impossible for my mod to mess your game if you added the items to the bottom of the item_kinds, i suggest you to reinstall geko and sugo. Unfortunately i cant provide you the item kinds file because im working on an another submod.

Aruda said:
Taigo said:

I have sugoroku 3.0
Well thats odd, the mod is compitable with geko+sugo 3.0 or 3.1. If you did what Antonis said there shouldnt have been any problems, lots of people downloaded it and they play without any bugs, its really impossible for my mod to mess your game if you added the items to the bottom of the item_kinds, i suggest you to reinstall geko and sugo. Unfortunately i cant provide you the item kinds file because im working on an another submod.
when i copy them to the bottom the items dont show at all. i dont know why, not even in the cheat menu

Back
Top Bottom