Need help in adding new items in mod

Users who are viewing this thread

AAK18844

Recruit
Hello im complete new in modding.I wanted to add some items in mod 1257ad ee.I do have only textures and resources folder of that items containing .brf & .dds files.
I watched some videos on it and merged those two folders in mod and in module.ini wrote load_mod_resource accordingly. Even downloaded morgh editor & openbrf. But still they are not coming even after waiting 7 in game days. I want a complete guide.Thanks in advanced for any reply

Hello im complete new in modding.I wanted to add some items in mod 1257ad ee.I do have only textures and resources folder of that items containing .brf & .dds files.
I watched some videos on it and merged those two folders in mod and in module.ini wrote load_mod_resource accordingly. Even downloaded morgh editor & openbrf. But still they are not coming even after waiting 7 in game days. I want a complete guide.Thanks in advanced for any reply
I can help you, let's have a Teams meeting someday, it's more difficult to follow the instructive than a simple hands to work of the know how

Back
Top Bottom