Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

Users who are viewing this thread

PPQ_Purple said:
Alemismun said:
- Workshop or autoupdate.exe?
Why would you want either? Is having a regular zip file not infinitely superior? I personally think it is.
If there happens to be a glitch that is specific version only or there is just superior content on a new version Id like to just be able to have it done automatically or at least through the ease of an updating tool, downloading and installing is not a great pain the ass, but if updates are regular I may become tired and just decide not to update, resulting in me missing on some great content that the creator might have added on a newer edition of the mod.

tl;dr just me being lazy, even so, an auto-updater is always handy.

Bug(?): I have captured Mii-Dera and every time I'm going to walk in the street or just talk to the minister, the game crashes. I'm playing with Daimyo 3, WSE and WB 1.153

Addition: The wedding scene looks really odd, they're floating while the bride and his father walks downstairs and most of the scenes are covered with walls.

giex44 said:
Bug(?): I have captured Mii-Dera and every time I'm going to walk in the street or just talk to the minister, the game crashes. I'm playing with Daimyo 3, WSE and WB 1.153

Addition: The wedding scene looks really odd, they're floating while the bride and his father walks downstairs and most of the scenes are covered with walls.

Those sound like bugs to me

Hello. I'm having a bit of a problem. When I return from rescuing the merchants "brother", and accept to fight the guards or whatever it was, my game crashes. I've tried various versions of WSE, tried several redownloads. I just cant seem to get past that point. Any ideas?

I use morghs editor to create custom troop using the sokudo and setting their culture to player faction and i set my own faction culture to CUSTOM in camp menu but still i cant recruit my custom troop in my own faction Town and Villages.,how can i recruit my custom troop for my own faction?

kuppuru said:
I use morghs editor to create custom troop using the sokudo and setting their culture to player faction and i set my own faction culture to CUSTOM in camp menu but still i cant recruit my custom troop in my own faction Town and Villages.,how can i recruit my custom troop for my own faction?

Not sure if it applies to you, but a general tip when modding and changing troop trees, is to start a new game to see the changes take effect.

Hello, lately I'm getting crushes nearly every time when I'm trying  to enter "Camp Menu". I don't cannot care about crashes, even if it's once for every half an hour, since cmon
1517742993303.jpg
, but this it's little bit worse.
I run Warband at worst possible video settings which I could set in game and in that pre-game menu (dx7, 1280x1024 res, no shadowsm no details, no ragdols, no particles and so on.) I've never tried to edit any files or use that menu that is avalible in window mode (that one with "Set Lod Quality" or "Reset PostFX" options").

Geko Daimio 3.0 from ModDB and quickfix 1 Zip name is  "Daimyo_Edition_3.0_Quick_fix.1 "
Warband 1.170 with Warband Tamer (I couldn't force W.S.E to work for me)
It's day 504 and I slightly cheated w/ use of export/import option and bit w/ cheatmenu from gecko (so yeah, totaly slightly  :mrgreen:). I tried to avoid retarded numbers tho, so I hope that this is not the case).

One of rare times that I didn't crash and got into that damn camp menu, I've tried to take neccessary pictures of  related ****, as possibthese errors etc, but I have no idea about this stuff  at all 2bh. I tried to set Data Execution Prevention to "off" for all apps inin sysdm, but apparently it fixes these other types of  0xc0000005 error.

p.s. They say it's might be caused by too low RAM lvl, I'm pretty troubled since I've read this info.

so said pics of errors
1517744664354.jpg

that what Event Viewer says (that more cozy version is in Polish, so I'll skip it)
- System

- Provider

[ Name]  Application Error

- EventID 1000

[ Qualifiers]  0

Level 2

Task 100

Keywords 0x80000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime]  2018-02-04T10:36:57.000000000Z

EventRecordID 15055

Channel Application

Computer rety-Komputer

Security

- EventData

mb_warband.exe
  58b92b55
  mb_warband.exe
  58b92b55
  c0000005
  001546e2
  01d39da324a4f79d
  D:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband\mb_warband.exe
  D:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband\mb_warband.exe
  52ab64d0-0997-11e8-977d-e5fa290242f4

Any advice is very welcomed,  both for above trobuble and general issue (i.e. srunning modded warband on my battlepotatoe w/o flames, smoke and major explosions). I'm pretty sure want to belive that there is something in these weird menus which I didn't tounch since I have no idea what they are.
Thanks in advance 

EDIT:
I've tried another savegame. works just fine. So literally nothing bad happend. Now I'm just curious what did I do that I broke that save.
Only thing that comes to my mind is allowing "Lord npc1" and "Lord npc2" (forgot the names) into party again, after I made them lords and kicked out of my faction. One of them could be even made into lord again, the second one didn't have "Do you wanna fief?" dialogue option at all.  I had to accept them as npcs at first, too, despite they appeared in my hall, not in tavern. Soon after that save broke (and soon after that I've read: citation from mssupport: "Error 00000x05c or so may mean that you are short on ram"). Man I've got a story, w/o having actual strory at all  :mrgreen:)

Hi are there any mod specific quests in this mod or any in Gekokujo. I never played the original so dont know if there are any special quests I should look out for. Also is there a good player guide out there for this mod?

Btw Im loving the mod so far, altough early days.

I haven’t encountered any mod specific quests in either Base Gekokujo or in Daimyo Edition. All I’ve encountered thus-far were the standard warband quests.

Do i set my custom troop faction to player_faction or player_supporter_faction in morghs editor to use it in my own faction? can i find and recruit it in my Town and Villages?

How can I make this mod playable for me?

I have downloaded and installed  the Daimyo edition and the hot patch.
I use the Steam version of Warband.
Everytime I choose the option of where on the map to start, after character creation, the game crashes.

First of all hello and second what's up with all these stat wounds in the new version? I loved playing this mod months ago and installed 3.0 today and I really appreciate all the new additions and work put in the mod, but please for the love of god remove the stat damage or at least make it reasonable. I would understand a 5-10% chance of a wound but today I got rekt 3 or 4 times and lost stats every single time. I dint want to suffer permanent damage so I spent weeks doing NOTHING just waiting for it to heal because people say wounds stack and become permanent. And then I enlist again and next battle I get rekt again and again lost stats. This whole thing encourages you to avoid battle like hell and makes freelancing impossible because AI WILL drag you into battle you cannit win. As of right now its just broken PLEASE remove the stat damage its bull**** and ruins the game. Thank you for reading

The Jimon monks(dont remember the name correctly, those monks from the temple near Kyoto) have a problem, the last upgrade has 0 power strike instead of 1(like the fist upgrade) or more.

Back
Top Bottom