Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

Users who are viewing this thread

Any chance that we can get this working with WSE2? Im getting errors saying that it is using more than 3 shaders and not launching.

Okay, so maybe I don’t fully understand Japanese Sengoku-era culture, but do defecting Daimyo *have* to change their title from Lord to Lady? :wink:

So I’ve noticed (on multiple ‘starts’) that when Lords defect, they immediately get a name change from ‘Lord Jojo’ to ‘Lady Jojo.’ The defection message reads:

Lord Defects
Lady Jojo has renounced his (?) allegiance to…

And that individual is ever after known by the title ‘Lady.’

So is there a scripting fix for this, or is this a consequence of not using WSE?
Any insight would be appreciated.

Okay, so maybe I don’t fully understand Japanese Sengoku-era culture, but do defecting Daimyo *have* to change their title from Lord to Lady? :wink:

So I’ve noticed (on multiple ‘starts’) that when Lords defect, they immediately get a name change from ‘Lord Jojo’ to ‘Lady Jojo.’ The defection message reads:

Lord Defects
Lady Jojo has renounced his (?) allegiance to…

And that individual is ever after known by the title ‘Lady.’

So is there a scripting fix for this, or is this a consequence of not using WSE?
Any insight would be appreciated.
headcanon: switching allegiance requires castration, hence the title of Lady. Not sure what happens when they change their allegiance again, but I am sure they would manage :grin:

Back
Top Bottom