Geeks Land

Users who are viewing this thread

Looks like an interesting place.  Getting paid to post, though?  That's a little . . . freaky.  :mrgreen:

$0.02 per post is less than a penny  :shock:
You'd have to do some serious posting. It would be an interesting idea with enough people on the forum. It'd take about 1100 posts to get £10

Redcoat - Mic said:
$0.02 per post is less than a penny  :shock:
You'd have to do some serious posting. It would be an interesting idea with enough people on the forum. It'd take about 1100 posts to get £10

****, I could make a ****ing fortune.

Sir Prince said:
Plus, how do they pay you? I'd be suspiciosu of giving them my credit card or paypal.
If you gave them a paypal address, you'd be fine. They can only send money to it. A credit card, on the other hand doesn't sound as safe.

Oh let's face it, you're better off begging on a high street.

Let's say someone drops you five pence (english money for now) every five minutes, that's one penny a minute.

To get a penny on that site, you're looking at five posts a minute. Unless you spam, you probably won't be able to get that many posts on there. If you spam, you're looking at perhaps that amount at most, and a ban looming fairly quickly.

If you don't, and with a really fast connection and the ability to read threads, type and think at breakneck speed, you can be getting perhaps one penny every two minutes (legitimately)

Let's face it, more than twenty posts a day is going to look seriously obvious. So with four pence a day, you might as well become a WoW gold farmer and earn more. Just as tedious, just as high a risk of repetitive strain injury, more moolah.

Obviously posting for the enjoyment is fine, but the cash you make won't be anything substantial (a tenner a year, realistically, for someone who has a lot of time and interest.)

Back
Top Bottom