Gang War not initiating

Users who are viewing this thread

Inner_String

Recruit
Hey Guys,

came back after a long time to play some Bannerlord and I am too stupid to start a gang war.

I kill 5 thugs, get relations with the townspeople and nothing happens, no beaming to the world map. The gang leader doesnt want to fight, he doesnt care what i ve done to his people.

How do i properly start a war, where i can fight the gang leader in the second stage?

Am i doing something wrong?

Thank you!

Thanks for the reply, you mean i need a companion to capture a point? I always walked away because I cant do this with my own guy.

Thanks i will try it!

This was changed when the ownership of alleys was introduced - in part because the "wait until the real fight" part of clearing alleys wasn't the best experience (at least imo). So now you clear it when killing the initial thugs and you take it over when assigning a companion.

Hello.
This is the first time I’ve seen a developer in this section, I hope you’ll be here for a long time, go to the topic below if you don’t mind.

Also returning to play Bannerlord after a while. It seems there is a recurring small time battle when other gang leaders try to recapture the alley. Is it going to get to a point where I can actually kill the gang leader? I want to stop the attacks at some point, so I'm not turning around and fighting the same street fight everytime.

I like the little passive income, and the idea that a few of my companions are a new gang leader though. I'm not sure, but I think I remember being able to fight and kill the gang leader?

Back
Top Bottom