SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a problem that there is no weaponsmith in Qohor. I found the mayor, but besides few Unsullied he is the only NPC around. Wtf? How do I get Valyrian blade? "Trade with locals" option works fine.
EDIT: Nevermind, he showed up after I reloaded 5 times.

Interesting mod. Runs good, too.

I really couldn't get over that main menu layout, though. So I made some major changes to the main menu layout in game_variables.txt. Feel free to include it in the next update if you wish. There's no need to credit me for anything.

Entries marked in red were removed from the menu for being redundant.

initial_tutorial_button_position_x = -0.25
initial_tutorial_button_position_y = 0.48
initial_tutorial_button_size_x = -1
initial_tutorial_button_size_y = -1
initial_tutorial_button_text_size_x = -1
initial_tutorial_button_text_size_y = -1
initial_tutorial_button_text_flags = 0x10
initial_tutorial_button_text_color = 0xFF110000
initial_tutorial_button_highlight_text_color = 0xFFFFDD00

initial_start_new_game_button_position_x = 0.405
initial_start_new_game_button_position_y = 0.48
initial_start_new_game_button_size_x = 0.185
initial_start_new_game_button_size_y = 0.031
initial_start_new_game_button_text_size_x = 0.022
initial_start_new_game_button_text_size_y = 0.030
initial_start_new_game_button_text_flags = 0x10
initial_start_new_game_button_text_color = 0xFF110000
initial_start_new_game_button_highlight_text_color = 0xFF3EE263

initial_resume_game_button_position_x = 0.405
initial_resume_game_button_position_y = 0.44
initial_resume_game_button_size_x = 0.185
initial_resume_game_button_size_y = 0.031
initial_resume_game_button_text_size_x = 0.022
initial_resume_game_button_text_size_y = 0.030
initial_resume_game_button_text_flags = 0x10
initial_resume_game_button_text_color = 0xFF110000
initial_resume_game_button_highlight_text_color = 0xFF3EE263

initial_multiplayer_button_position_x = 0.254
initial_multiplayer_button_position_y = 0.067
initial_multiplayer_button_size_x = -1
initial_multiplayer_button_size_y = -1
initial_multiplayer_button_text_size_x = -1
initial_multiplayer_button_text_size_y = -1
initial_multiplayer_button_text_flags = 0x10
initial_multiplayer_button_text_color = 0xFF110000
initial_multiplayer_button_highlight_text_color = 0xFFFFDD00

initial_custom_battle_button_position_x = 0.405
initial_custom_battle_button_position_y = 0.40
initial_custom_battle_button_size_x = 0.185
initial_custom_battle_button_size_y = 0.031
initial_custom_battle_button_text_size_x = 0.022
initial_custom_battle_button_text_size_y = 0.030
initial_custom_battle_button_text_flags = 0x10
initial_custom_battle_button_text_color = 0xFF110000
initial_custom_battle_button_highlight_text_color = 0xFF3EE263

initial_options_button_position_x = 0.405
initial_options_button_position_y = 0.36
initial_options_button_size_x = 0.185
initial_options_button_size_y = 0.031
initial_options_button_text_size_x = 0.022
initial_options_button_text_size_y = 0.030
initial_options_button_text_flags = 0x10
initial_options_button_text_color = 0xFF110000
initial_options_button_highlight_text_color = 0xFFEEDD63

initial_credits_button_position_x = 0.405
initial_credits_button_position_y = 0.32
initial_credits_button_size_x = 0.185
initial_credits_button_size_y = 0.031
initial_credits_button_text_size_x = 0.022
initial_credits_button_text_size_y = 0.030
initial_credits_button_text_flags = 0x10
initial_credits_button_text_color = 0xFF110000
initial_credits_button_highlight_text_color = 0xFF3EE263

initial_quit_button_position_x = 0.405
initial_quit_button_position_y = 0.28
initial_quit_button_size_x = 0.185
initial_quit_button_size_y = 0.025
initial_quit_button_text_size_x = 0.022
initial_quit_button_text_size_y = 0.030
initial_quit_button_text_flags = 0x10
initial_quit_button_text_color = 0xFF110000
initial_quit_button_highlight_text_color = 0xFFF3645A

initial_game_logo_position_x = 0.045
initial_game_logo_position_y = 0.54
initial_game_logo_size_x = 0.2
initial_game_logo_size_y = 0.07

initial_version_info_position_x = 0.95
initial_version_info_position_y = 0.720
initial_version_info_text_size_x = 0.016
initial_version_info_text_size_y = 0.016
game_menu_top_width = 0.52 #change menu width original 0.1 # change up
game_menu_width = 0.49 #change menu width original 0.65 Ideal 0.48. Change down
initial_version_info_text_flags = 0x200
initial_version_info_text_color = 0xFF3EE263

Hello, I discovered a missing textures. Volantis's troops use a sword that appears perfectly on the inventory screen. But in the moment of fighting, I believed that those troops were not completely finished and did not use a weapon, so they hit me with their hands. And then I realized that they were doing me a lot of damage, so after killing them I could grab their weapons and those weapons were this type of sword. The point is that when fighting do not appear these swords.

I hope you see it and you can fix it. Saludos desde Argentina!

OldGreyBeard said:
I'm doing the "North of the Wall" quest, managed to defeat a small, but MEAN :shock: force of a White Walker & Wights. Even captured some Whights! :party:

My problem is that despite nearly a week wandering around north of the Wall, nothing else has happened, and when I talk to Lord Jon Mormont, there's no option to report to him. :ohdear:

Did I mess up / miss something?
Do I need to muck about up north of the Wall some more?

Thanks.
I fought a small band too, and they were nasty.  Fortunately I had obsidian weapons for my companions, so I got the WWs to chase my cav while we slaughtered them.  Then I saw the larger armies, including one with the Night King.  So I ran south to switch up my army (wasn't gonna waste my good cav on wights), but by the time I got back they were gone.  I saw the Free Folk had several wight prisoners, so I went to war with them to get myself a (mostly) invincible bodyguard.

Apparently the only thing more dangerous to wights than obsidian or Valyrian blades is auto-calc.  And I feel their pain.

But I was very disappointed in the White Walker invasion (though the wights themselves are awesome).  No wonder none of the other factions seemed to care.

Hey, this mod is awesome, really cool world and a lot of detail. Come across a few problems though, just minor things. There are no maesters in essos, I know lore wise there wouldn't be, but there's no way to get healed if you get wounded in the east. I've had to alter my characters stats back to normal in the character files a ton heh.

By the way, is it possible to turn off the wounds system? I could have sworn this was an option in viking conquest, but there is no option in the camp menu.

Also, when you turn off bloodless it works for everything but the arena stuff. You and your horse still take blood loss damage in tournaments and in the melee.

Anyway, thanks for making this!

Flauvious said:
Hey, this mod is awesome, really cool world and a lot of detail. Come across a few problems though, just minor things. There are no maesters in essos, I know lore wise there wouldn't be, but there's no way to get healed if you get wounded in the east. I've had to alter my characters stats back to normal in the character files a ton heh.

By the way, is it possible to turn off the wounds system? I could have sworn this was an option in viking conquest, but there is no option in the camp menu.

Also, when you turn off bloodless it works for everything but the arena stuff. You and your horse still take blood loss damage in tournaments and in the melee.

Anyway, thanks for making this!

There are no Maesters in Essos because Maesters are trained in the Seven Kingdoms for service in the Seven Kingdoms. There wouldn't be any Maesters in Essos just as there are no slave traders in the Seven Kingdoms because there is no slavery in the Seven Kingdoms.

I love the wounding system and I love the blood loss.

When you are joined to a faction and you want to join the Targaryans instead: how do you do that?

I can't leave the Westerlands without losing my castle. I was hoping to take it with me when I joined the Targaryans.

Hey guys just started my series on 1.3 will only have 2 episode a week Tuesday and Friday. i am not that well known with the mod, so your expertise is very welcome. 

Uhtred of Bebbanburg said:
There are no Maesters in Essos because Maesters are trained in the Seven Kingdoms for service in the Seven Kingdoms. There wouldn't be any Maesters in Essos just as there are no slave traders in the Seven Kingdoms because there is no slavery in the Seven Kingdoms.

I love the wounding system and I love the blood loss.

Yea I get completely get it from a lore perspective why there are no maesters specifically, I just mean there's no healers at all. Like why isn't there an essos equivalent, a surgeon of some sort or whatever they would have over there?

By the way great name, love that show

May I ask if greater quests revolving around the main events in the story are going to be implemented? Defending/attacking Kings Landing for an example where you could side with either Jofferey or Stannis, or what about the Red Wedding?  :iamamoron: :shifty:

EDIT: Am I the only guy frowning at the high promotion costs for the soldiers in this mod? And archers range is ridiculously short

Väktaren av Jämtland said:
EDIT: Am I the only guy frowning at the high promotion costs for the soldiers in this mod?

You aren't.  I jack up my INT comp for training before heals, and I had to choose between either upgrading my army or paying them.  Felt bad.

In the end, I just allowed cheats and give myself 10-20k every now and again that is resevered for promoting troops, particularly Northern Horsemen -> Northern Calvary.  1733 stags for each individual, really?

Although, once you have a Master of Army or whatever in your castle you can recruit big or elite patrols (essentially for free) and then meet the patrol and add them to your party.  You can do this every five days and it's a helluva lot cheaper than raising peasants from scratch.   

Lord Badfox said:
Question! Sorry for my bad English. Are there claimants to the throne?

Example. Arwa the Pearled One in Warband.

To my knowledge, Lord Valar Blackfyre (pentos) is the only claimant in the game.  If you complete Varys' questline, Dany shows up in the list as a claimant for HT, but she is nowhere to be found.

While we're here, does anyone know if it is possible to change the troops you recruit from your towns once you have your own kingdom?  All of my recruits are Wildlings, which is somewhat annoying, and I don't see any way to change that.  I'm assuming that is because when I created my character I made him a Wildling, but any way out of that?

EDIT:  Figured it out.  For anyone wondering, you can do it through your Master of Whispers.

SunFlash said:
Lord Badfox said:
Question! Sorry for my bad English. Are there claimants to the throne?

Example. Arwa the Pearled One in Warband.

To my knowledge, Lord Valar Blackfyre (pentos) is the only claimant in the game.  If you complete Varys' questline, Dany shows up in the list as a claimant for HT, but she is nowhere to be found.

While we're here, does anyone know if it is possible to change the troops you recruit from your towns once you have your own kingdom?  All of my recruits are Wildlings, which is somewhat annoying, and I don't see any way to change that.  I'm assuming that is because when I created my character I made him a Wildling, but any way out of that?

EDIT:  Figured it out.  For anyone wondering, you can do it through your Master of Whispers.

Thanks for answering. Any way to be King of any faction? I specifically want to be King of the Wildling.

Back
Top Bottom