SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Users who are viewing this thread

Got a question about the static wars, so after the war of five kings will there be another war? like in a native warband?
In my game the westerlands are already destroyed so I wanna know if the other houses will declare war on each other.

Lord Badfox said:
SunFlash said:
Lord Badfox said:
Question! Sorry for my bad English. Are there claimants to the throne?

Example. Arwa the Pearled One in Warband.

To my knowledge, Lord Valar Blackfyre (pentos) is the only claimant in the game.  If you complete Varys' questline, Dany shows up in the list as a claimant for HT, but she is nowhere to be found.

While we're here, does anyone know if it is possible to change the troops you recruit from your towns once you have your own kingdom?  All of my recruits are Wildlings, which is somewhat annoying, and I don't see any way to change that.  I'm assuming that is because when I created my character I made him a Wildling, but any way out of that?

EDIT:  Figured it out.  For anyone wondering, you can do it through your Master of Whispers.

Thanks for answering. Any way to be King of any faction? I specifically want to be King of the Wildling.

Best way to do that in my experience with Warband is to join the faction, befriend all the lords, leave, conquer the faction, recruit all the lords who love you and change the name of your faction to whatever one you wanted. 

For example: 
1) Join Westerlands
2) Bro up with Westerlands lords
3) Leave
4) Take all of the things
5) Name your faction: The Westerlands
6) Find your bros and recruit them, give them their old castles back and stuff if you want
7) Plant ass on iron throne
:cool: profit

Do naval battles not work? every single one I've had ends up leading to a massive brawl between the two armies in a tavern, but now it's broken down to putting us on two platforms in empty space, unable to fight each other.

A fix would be great. I can't do anything in some armies because of this.

Is there a way to have the "Neutral" Trooptree for my Kingdom ?

If not, how do i get the Vale one as a Stormlander since the Stormland trooptree sucks ?

Chiksika said:
If your character has a Targayen background at character creation you'll get the"Neutral" troop tree.

Thanks, can i edit my "background" then ? Chose Stormlander but i'd like the Neutral one since i'm playing a mercenary lord.

I need help. My wife give me my son (a girl) and after I named her she just dissapeared. She isn´t at my castle or my group or my inventory either. Also the option to have children with my wife is in the dialogues no longer. I can´t have more children? please I need help

Roderic said:
Chiksika said:
If your character has a Targayen background at character creation you'll get the"Neutral" troop tree.

Thanks, can i edit my "background" then ? Chose Stormlander but i'd like the Neutral one since i'm playing a mercenary lord.

Could maybe use the save editor to change the relevant slot on the player character troop. Make backups before you try.

produno said:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-world-of-ice-and-fire/downloads/a-world-of-ice-and-fire-beta-95

Changes

Your kingdom culture will now depend on which 'people' you choose when creating a character.
You can now only change to affiliated cultures.

Oh great so now I can only use Ironborn troops??!?! I wish I saw this sooner. Now, its too late...

Back
Top Bottom