Game launch Issue - SOLVED, check 1st Post

Users who are viewing this thread

tompaw0w

Hi guys,

As soon as I try to launch Warband/Nw, I get the product key screen, and once I press ''Launch Game'', it loads for a second, but then straight away it closes down without even having the starting screen up.

Not sure what the problem is, but I'd be very grateful for help.

Solve:

Download http://download.155384.com/english/xinput1_3.dll.html and put it into your Progam files. (x86)

Maybe you've ''Force Single Threading'' or that other thing off, which was on the MM_russia thread. I really hope you get it to work mate =/

Mack. said:
Maybe you've ''Force Single Threading'' or that other thing off, which was on the MM_russia thread. I really hope you get it to work mate =/
Can't. I don't even get the launch-menu up.

Well it might be suicide, but try re-install M&B? Damn sorry I'm stupid with this stuff but I just want yours to work also :S.. Cant really help you I think.. I hope someone responds quickly

**edit**

This probably has nothing to do with anything but when I go into the M&B folder in STEAM and click on the EXE mb_warband I get this error message..... 

"The program cant start because the XINPUTI_3.dll is missing from your computer. Try reintsalling the program to fix the problem."

I know this is probably just because I am not launching it through STEAM.

I have the same problem here  :sad: I get to the steam launch then nothing..... Ive checked the game cache and it says all the files are fine.

I don't know TBH but as far as I know its a direct X dll but that's all I really know at the moment.

Right ive d/l ed a DLL fixer and M&B is starting now, im just gonna run it before I can confirm its running fully.

[size=14pt]**EDIT** That seems to have fixed it BUT I would check your M&B exe in your STEAM folder first to see if that missing DLL is the problem.[/size]

It works. http://download.155384.com/english/xinput1_3.dll.html Put this into your Program Files (x86)

the dll missing is a part of directx..

download and install the latest version of directx and it should be fine..

fixed it for me at least :smile:

Back
Top Bottom