Resolved Game Crashing when Istiana reaches 2000/2000 in main quest

Users who are viewing this thread

Batusai

Recruit
I am at 1960/2000 in main quest and it seems to crash when my recurring quest to "stop the conspiracy" reaches progress past day 0. Anyone else having this issue? I have sent multiple crash reports. I have loaded older saves but it crashes at this point always.

I am at 1960/2000 in main quest and it seems to crash when my recurring quest to "stop the conspiracy" reaches progress past day 0. Anyone else having this issue? I have sent multiple crash reports. I have loaded older saves but it crashes at this point always.

Maybe I have the same problem.
I'm at the same point of the quest... Don't know if it's qu'est related or not...

Do you also have the report I posted in another thread ?

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

Yeah, just the same. 1960/2000 and then crash later with logs:
[ ] Stop Conspiracy: Log updated.
[ ] Weaken Empire: Log updated.
[ ] Quest Failed: Weaken Empire

I reported this critical issue on forum a week ago.
If you need save files and other crash info I've already uploaded it for the latest beta. ID = 2020-04-30_09.20.17_1f423f6fb5392cd1f5e4905ea403eb82
Just load and skip 15 seconds you'll get the crash.

Last edited:
Looks like not just my issue. Not seen the beta 1.3 patch notes yet but does anyone know if this is being looked into for that. I am guessing the main quest has not really been fleshed out. Lets see when that happens.

There is a temporary solution came from Steam discussion. It worked for me. You can set the main quest complete. Just get Developer Console mod:

It worked for me too. Thank you very much!

Thanks for this. Worked for me. I will close this discussion.
Please don't. This is only temporary lame sollution and the thread is in progress. So let the devs to really fix this and give us a report about it in this thread.

Please don't. This is only temporary lame sollution and the thread is in progress. So let the devs to really fix this and give us a report about it in this thread.
Noted and good point. Patch 1.3 just went out anyone knows if it has fixed this.

Back
Top Bottom