Need More Info [1.2.1 & 1.3 beta] An item with the same key has already been added

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: The game crash wathever I'm doing.
How to Reproduce: It always reproduce on the same in game day, whatever I'm doing.
I tried on 3 differents saves (not old save, don't want to wait 2h)
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Maybe related to the conspiracy that reach 1960/2000 ?
Media (Screenshots & Video):

1588102809-bannerlord-crash-again.png

Version: 1.2.1 and I also try on beta 1.3.0
Installed community-made modifications: Diplomacy Reworked, Bannerlord Tweaks, Sound the Alarm, Modlib (same problem with or without mods)

Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GTX 970
CPU: I5 4670K
RAM: 16go DDR3
Motherboard: Asus Z87 A
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

I already saw a topic with this report but it is "solved", mine is not.
Someone has an idea ? This is the first time I have this problem in 180h...
Please don't tell me my "new" +-1200 days game is dead ...

If I remember well I started this new game on 1.0.7, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Here is a link to download my last 2 days saved games.
https://we.tl/t-6m1cOjKUt9

Just try the auto save, wait until the 9 summer and it crash during the night between 8 and 9...
It crash with every saved game of the 04/28 at the same in game time.
I didn't try with the older ones.

Don't know if you'll be able to open the games without the mod Diplomacy Reworked.
I can try to fix this if needed.

I try to investigate and yes, it happens also when the conspiracy quest reach 0 days and when, I suppose Istiana's conspiracy should reach 2000/2000.

Here are some screenshot...
The last one is the "0" days remaining to stop the conspiracy.

I also try to check the game files with steam but it changed nothing.

1588182856-20200429195057-1.jpg

1588182856-20200429195048-1.jpg

1588182856-20200429195051-1.jpg

Last edited:
The mod Stop Conspiracy Quest Extended seems to actually fix the bug...
I'm not saying everything is ok, I can't play now but I tried something fast and I was able to wait until summer 10 1098 without any crash (it always crashed at 9).

So it seems to be another bug related to this quest.
Don't know what's gonna happen when the conspiracy will reach 2000/2000 (if possible...)

Last edited:
Hello, sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately, we can not offer support for the modded games. If you remove the mods and are able to reproduce the problem please let us know so that we can inform the devs about the issue.

As I said on the first post, I got the problem with and without mods.

Anyway, it was linked to the conspiracy but you already know this quest is bug.
Mods offer fast support and solution to fix bugs...

I have the exact same problem, happened to me on multiple saves and no help either. and the stop conspiracy mods crashes me on start up. rip

ya, it does seem the moment people mention the use of mods you go quiet on them... case and point this thread never got any further attention.

I have a re occurring issue in another thread where i keep posting troubleshooting steps taken and when i didnt mention mods I was responded to but when i mentioned i was using mods i got no reply.

ya, it does seem the moment people mention the use of mods you go quiet on them... case and point this thread never got any further attention.

I have a re occurring issue in another thread where i keep posting troubleshooting steps taken and when i didnt mention mods I was responded to but when i mentioned i was using mods i got no reply.
That's because TW aren't responsible for mods breaking your game. If you are using mods then you do your own troubleshooting.

am I talking to automated system?

Just because someone mentions a mod having existed at some point in their download doesnt mean anything.

I have been having an ongoing issue, as mentioned above, that happens with and without mods. Whether I have a clean install and even happened when I did a restore point just in case of a driver issue.

thats extensive troubleshooting. and I mentioned clean install. To zero in on the mention of a mod and dismiss the issue because of that is just offensive.

Back
Top Bottom