Need More Info Game crashes

Users who are viewing this thread

Kshahdoo

Recruit
Not sure, why. It just crashes after a fight vs sea raiders, where I got a nice helmet, which is worth 14k gold. It doesn't crash immediately after the fight, but about 30 sec later. If I just stay at the same place without time going, the game doesn't crash. As soon as time goes, the game crashes in about 30 sec no matter what side I'm heading or doing nothing at all.

When I load another save, the game keeps working ok.

Of course, I've sent the crash report, so I hope, developers will find out the crash cause. I'm just a little bit sad, I can't get that helmet.

Well, the game keeps crashing around town Sibir absolutely randomly, I can't find any pattern in it, but it's probably somehow linked with sea raiders... or not.

One thing is obvious, it's unplayable right now.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom