Need More Info Game crash a minute or two into playing on the world map.

Users who are viewing this thread

The16thPun

Recruit
As the title infers, the game had been constantly crashing since the last update after a minute or two into playing, on the world map. At first I thought it might be crashing cause I was sieging (id get my camp set up every time, a ram set up usually, and a catapult sometimes before it crashed), so then I tried just running around for a bit and it crashed after a minute or so. I then tried rushing the original siege and attacking the second my battering ram was ready and the game held up for the entire siege. After the battle it was another minute or so and the game crashed. I tried enabling my mods through vortex-mod-manager one at a time to no avail, crashed every time; and again with no mods enabled whatsoever, it crashed. I've sent a crash report, I think, every time it crashed but attached below is a pic of the crash report. I tried these all twice over with versions 1.4.0 and 1.4.1

Online works fine, so Idk what to do. While playing captain online, I asked some of the other players if they were experiencing the same issues and across 3 rounds, I got 4 or 5 "yes". I've been trying it all day to no avail. Anyhow, I know you have a lot on your plate and will get to it as promptly as possible. I cant wait to get back to playing the game.

I'm having similar issues. Game is broken, it's really frustrating because I've started two play throughs on stable and beta and it just crashes constantly.

Hi, the save file might be corrupted by mods. Can you try disabling all mods and verifying the game files after that? If you can recreate the crash on a new save file without the mods, I can forward it to the developers so they can take a look. However, we cannot offer technical support for modded games, as the game version is different than what we have presented and the issue could be originated from various reasons.

Back
Top Bottom