In Progress Game broke after attempt to revert to old version

Users who are viewing this thread

chawco

Recruit
After the unpdate that broke sieges (1.4.2?), I attempted to revert to a previous version of the game by opting in steam beta. the game was running fine prior to this.

My game no longer works. it will open and go into the loading screen. Originally it was crashing if I entered the load save menu (would not let me selecte a save and crashed). if I started a new game, it went though character creation but crashed before map load.

I have attempted to revert to the current version, as well as delete the data in C:\Users\user\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord/, both before downloading a game, and after. That cleared the graphics setting, and when I launch I get the load screen and the exposure settings. The game crashes as soon as I click OK at that point.

I;ve tried several suggested work arounds such as loading via the CMD. I am running windows 10.

No idea what broke the game, and why the older versions ran fine but now it crashes. I'm guessing their is a file burries somewhere that is causing a conflict or something after I tried to change versions?

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.

In the meantime, it would help us better if you can post your computer specs and if you upload the config and rgl_log files as asked here. And please let me know the version of the game you reverted from 1.4.2.

*the files starting with "rgl_log" and "rgl_log_errors" in the following directory: "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs"
*the engine_config.txt file at "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs"

You can upload these at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.

In the meantime, it would help us better if you can post your computer specs and if you upload the config and rgl_log files as asked here. And please let me know the version of the game you reverted from 1.4.2.

*the files starting with "rgl_log" and "rgl_log_errors" in the following directory: "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs"
*the engine_config.txt file at "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs"

You can upload these at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

I did so in the forumn referenced i the psot above, specs and uploaded rgl_logs. In order to avoid repeat info I will leave it at that, thanks.

hoping we get a fix soon, super bummed out to not be able to play.

Back
Top Bottom