Fun things to do in Oblivion ES4

Users who are viewing this thread

You can get the black hand robes really early, you just have to got to the really cold city, find a Cat's (you know weird cat name) and find a Large wine cask with level 5 lock, 15 bonus to 6 or  8 categories.
Also, anybody see the Oblivion Dominoe movie? Hilarious :grin:

CrazyEyes said:
So? The Dark Brotherhood quests are fun. It's like playing Splinter Cell.
No it isn't. More like Hitman, in splinter cell, you don't disguise yourself as a party goer or decieve old ladies.

Heh, true. Alright then, it's like playing Hitman. Another thing was the severed finger.
My favorite part is when you kill the Dark Elf cell neighbor, I forget his name. Who's banging whose wife now, *****?

One thing I love doing: biting other peoples necks not so I don't shift into stage two of vampirism, but simply so that they will become my kinsman. Spread the love. Many times when I take Thieves' Guild quests, I will give anyone I pass by who is sleeping a little kiss on the neck. I even tried to bite Countess Alessia once on the quest where you have to steal the ring, but I got caught by a guard. Quite humorous, actually; when I went to retrieve the tax records, Lex HAPPENED to be sleeping right there. Bad move, Lex. I just love to think what would happen if those important people I bite turn into vampires.

P.S.: On my highest character I'm Master of the Fighter's Guild, Champion of Cyrodiil, Grand Champion of the Arena, a Knight Brother in the Blades, and a Knight-Errant in the White Stallion group. I forget how you join that one, think you go to Cheydinhal after you close the Oblivion Gate near them. He's level 17. I'm still able to play, though, as I haven't made a mage yet... I may endeavour in such things as stealing peoples food, replacing it all with poisoned apples, and observing.

Heheh, That dark elf assassination turned into a Benny Hill Comedy show.
I stole all the keys from the first guards you meet, but unfortunately I couldn't get past one guard, so I just sped around all the columns, Jumping over guards, then opening the Dark elf's cell and tapping him on the head with an uberly powerful poisoned magic sword, then raced out the main entrance of the prison.
Yep, I played a High elf Atronach mage, wow, she kicked ass, 100% magic resistance and a ridiculous amount of alchemy by making poisons and restore magicka potions. Anyways, Poisons are really good for lowbies who want to win the arena a little faster.

"The night mother says goodbye."
"The night mo... HELP! GUARDS!" :lol:

Doing the quest Paranoia for the crazy wood elf in Skingrad is very fun. You can make almost 2000 gold on it if you play it right.

>>spoiler<<
You'd think people would suspect something if the local nut was acting stranger than usual and suddenly one morning he seems very happy and three people in the city got murdered during the night. Not even the winemaker's brother seemed to care!
<<end spoiler>>

Mage is fun if you got a certain mod that increases your mana regen to an acceptable level. Kill a monster, wait 1 hour, kill a monster, wait 1 hour etc. is NOT fun!

There's way too many ways to recharge your magicka, who friggin cares if manaa regen sucks, you get 2 restore magicka potions you make yourself and you're set.

Because having to drink at least one potion each fight sucks. Against enemies that are supposed to be a lot harder or bosses it's ok, but not on trash deadra and similar junk that you just have to fight your way past.

Just get the Apprentice as your sign. 100% weakness to magicka is not that much considering all anyone ever casts at you is Flare and Shock. If that's not enough, you're using spells that are way too strong for your level...

And, the Arena is easy. Who the hell needs poison?

I met a rat in fort Irony.... It looks like an ordinary rat and attacked like one.

But it had so much health. It took Me(level 29 character), an Imp, a Mud crab and my summoned Scampy for half an hour to kill it. I've trashed 3 weapons (an battle axe, a blade of woe, a mace. All perfect condition before encountered the rat), almost all of my heavy armour...

I'm not sure if it's a bug or an easter egg, but it was like hell...

Perhaps Oblivion had a brainfart and thought it was Morrowind, so it decided not to let you hit. Ever. I can still hear that miss noise when I sleep.... shik... shik... shik...

im a level 47 dark elf custom classed ranger who has beat every guild has 3/4 of his skills at 100 done 168 quests owns every house with all the furnishings can kill any person, never has been killed since level 3, took on the whole imperial city guard with his fists, bribed every npc in all the towns so that they help you in any fight, was asked once by the fighter guild to help them with a problem with blackwood company and then proceeded to kill every person in the company hall completely naked using only fists and poisoned apples, whew...has made 4872 potions killed over 1200 people and whoknowshowmany creatures, murdured well over 100 people while they were sleeping, punched a blind moth priest, felt bad, and left the temple, shot an iron arrow right when i got out of the sewers in the begining and found it about 30 levels later lodged in a tree, a few of my favorite things to do are punch hironeius lex in the face disgiused as the Grey Fox, steal from the thieves guild without them knowing, assasinated people from the dark brotherhood and then getting away without them noticing, pretending im a deer and run with them until they beleive i am a deer then   i just punch them in the face and set their corpse of fire, punch walls and watch the chips of whateverthehellthatstuffis fly off, search for the dragon that was never put in the game, soul trap imprortant people, conquer settlements and consume mountain dew until it looks like my piss, eat a box of nutty bars, laugh at people who play WoW because they are mindless idiots who have never played an online game before and think that it is the greatest and deserved to be round house kicked in the nuts by chuck norris on steriods, i could go on for hours cause i beleive i have no life, but i would like for everyone to know that i beleive that mountand blade beats on Oblivion because one can just ask the devs to put something in and they will  AND DID ALL THIS WITHOUT CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Dear Lord Jaden (a.k.a, Stolen and misused name dude.),

Please, please, stop raping me.

Signed,
English Language.

(P.S, no one ****ing cares.)

Back
Top Bottom