In Progress Fresh Install, Crashes at launch

Users who are viewing this thread

Crissus

Recruit
Just installed the game.

I get through the launcher and to the loading screen. Crash always occurs at that moment. Hardware is very-much at recommended specs.
Even tried verifying steam files and was missing 11 files but crash still occurs.
BL-ERROR.png

Seems I do not have that option. I've already verified the integrity of the files and that didnt fix it.
Steam.png

Hello, can you please make sure that all of your drivers and softwares required for this game are up to date and the game has the necessary authorizations on your security software? There is also a new patch for the game, so please update me if your problem is solved after the new patch, too.

You can follow this link for required software dependencies.

Hello, can you please make sure that all of your drivers and softwares required for this game are up to date and the game has the necessary authorizations on your security software? There is also a new patch for the game, so please update me if your problem is solved after the new patch, too.

You can follow this link for required software dependencies.
I tried everything on that page and I'm still getting the same crash ):

I tried everything on that page and I'm still getting the same crash ):
Thank you for the screenshots, the developers are already informed about the crash issues, I'll forward the screenshots you provided, we are trying to find a fix as fast as possible.

Thank you! Turns out I was getting that crash due to my system missing the latest update for Frameworks. I've yet to experience this crash again. Only crash I get now is the "infinite loading" screen at certain settlements/cities that others are experiencing.

Thank you! Turns out I was getting that crash due to my system missing the latest update for Frameworks. I've yet to experience this crash again. Only crash I get now is the "infinite loading" screen at certain settlements/cities that others are experiencing.
Hi, the infinite loading screen issue was solved with the e1.0.1 patch. Can you give me specific town names where you still experience the issue?

Back
Top Bottom