Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2024-01-09_19.33.57_be3c67bd052058049605478abcc30e80
Summary: Game crashes on start-up. Reinstalled cleanly twice. No mods. First time playing/launching. I have tried every single fix in the forum section about start-up crashes but nothing has worked.
How to Reproduce: Start game
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): No
Media (Screenshots & Video): Just a crash screen
Computer Specs:
GPU: 4090
GPU Driver Version: 546.33
CPU: 13900kf
RAM: 64 gb
Motherboard: z690-a
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Sabrent Rocket M.2

Could you try deleting the documents folder and try again?
I've done every single fix including some that I found from community forums. Deleting documents folder was one of them. Deleting the game and purging everything was also one.

The one thing that I should maybe note is that before I even purchased the game I subscribed to the Old Realms mod. But since then I've unsubscribed from all of the mods before purging the game and reinstalling it. I still experienced the same issue.

Thinking about it my Nvidia drivers are slimmed, I have Process Lasso and ISLC running. Could anything cause any issues there?

This week we had a techical issue that prevents us to use the crash dump system on our side. (the user side is working normally) We will have more details after we fixed it hopefully this week. Let's try a clean install for now.
To help you fix the issue you are experiencing, please try the clean install method. The clean install method is removing every single game-related file from your computer and reinstalling the game. Why do you need to remove the game when you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or add contents to the existing modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure files are unchanged. You can find more information about how to do a clean install here.

Did that. Followed the tutorial. I also tried starting the game via bin folder as the guide suggested. I've uploaded a new crash report 2024-01-10_21.20.57_be3c67bd052058049605478abcc30e80. The same exact issue.

Back
Top Bottom