Freelancer looting

Users who are viewing this thread

Rasdor

Knight
Old Guard
Just wondering, is there a reason why, when I enlist into a lord's army, I can't keep the things I pick up in battle?

I pick them up while the battle is still going on, use them but I don't get them when the battle ends. Is this an intended feature to stop the player from hording good weapons and selling them, or is it a bug? Just curious.

You never could. Or am I very mistaken? Nah, I do not think you can :smile:
All the stuff you can get from battles is in the lootingscreen after the battle, if you choose to go savaging

Rasdor said:
Just wondering, is there a reason why, when I enlist into a lord's army, I can't keep the things I pick up in battle?

I pick them up while the battle is still going on, use them but I don't get them when the battle ends. Is this an intended feature to stop the player from hording good weapons and selling them, or is it a bug? Just curious.

Jozef said:
You never could. Or am I very mistaken? Nah, I do not think you can :smile:
All the stuff you can get from battles is in the lootingscreen after the battle, if you choose to go savaging

In the original freelancer, you definitely kept the loot you snagged on the battlemap. I was wondering why this feature was removed too. I also don't recall ever getting a share of my commander's loot, but I could be wrong. Maybe this was in an older version?

gamerdude873 said:
In the original freelancer, you definitely kept the loot you snagged on the battlemap. I was wondering why this feature was removed too. I also don't recall ever getting a share of my commander's loot, but I could be wrong. Maybe this was in an older version?

Oh, I didn't know. But I do have a theory why it was disabled. It seems that half of the weapons I try to pick up, just can't be picked up.. Shields seems to work always.

Jozef said:
Oh, I didn't know. But I do have a theory why it was disabled. It seems that half of the weapons I try to pick up, just can't be picked up.. Shields seems to work always.
This is probably because you don't have the prerequisite stats to wield them anyways? Otherwise you can pick up everything. I think.

gamerdude873 said:
This is probably because you don't have the prerequisite stats to wield them anyways? Otherwise you can pick up everything. I think.
I hope that's the answer and not that it is a bug, but it just seems strange that the box with the weapon name does not even show up. I will look more into it when I get the chance :smile:

E: Seems like you are right!
The textbox just dosn't appear, which confused me.

Back
Top Bottom