SP Other Forum Wars - Screenshots on Pg. 10!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just threw this together for the hell of it.

hitler2.jpg

Ok, will shotguns be too overpowered? I've got a script that originally came from Berserker Pride, and a shotgun model is on the way.

Rize said:
Ok, will shotguns be too overpowered? I've got a script that originally came from Berserker Pride, and a shotgun model is on the way.
Taking out a party of looters with one shot would be fun. :grin:

Yes, those choco's and the gun are from the wutai war. The rest won't be. Except maybe a few small items, but it'll be different enough.

My guess is this mod will become something like The Forum Lunar Wutai Ould Gangs of Berserk Wars

Miclee said:
5 Awesome screenshots from a single chocobo hunt:
mountblade2009-08-0517-47-34-37.jpg
mountblade2009-08-0517-47-57-57.jpg
mountblade2009-08-0517-49-35-40.jpg
mountblade2009-08-0517-50-57-33.jpg
mountblade2009-08-0517-51-01-82.jpg

Thanks to Graylord for the gun and chocobo!
Thanks to Highlander for the original hunting script!

Nice HK MP-7 module

Simo said:
Rize said:
it's definitely fun. Some troops in the WWII in China mod do it. It's pretty spectacular(BOOM! and a bunch of looters go down with a pile of dust around their feet :mrgreen:)

Ludial said:
Simo said:
Rize said:
it's definitely fun. Some troops in the WWII in China mod do it. It's pretty spectacular(BOOM! and a bunch of looters go down with a pile of dust around their feet :mrgreen:)
Saves you from a wasting time..

Simo said:
Ludial said:
Simo said:
Rize said:
Saves you from a wasting time..
O yjpihjy y'esd &iyyrt djoyye.
(I thought t'was ütter ****e - now get the easy logic behind this ****)

I sent you my specifications,Miclee, did you decide to include me??? PM me please or post your answer here.

Miclee said:
That's a good idea!

And putting a ton of heroes into the game takes a damn long time.

Just make unit that have the same name as people like the mini-heroes in eagle and the radiant cross.

clever, no?

that way they can die and if a person does want themselves that badly, they can briskly smack themselves with a blunt weapon and recruit themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom