Forum ranks

Users who are viewing this thread

The search line is present, in the same place, on every page. Even more conveniently, it's right at the top. I can't see how you could miss it, unless you posted before you thought to look.

Search is pretty useful, but in my use of it to locate the thread, I had to pull knowledge of where it was discussed to get an accurate thread that linked to the one in the library. A search of the entire board gave me very general threads. Tags would help.

It seems that every week there's a new thread titled exactly like this.

CLUE TO NOOBS and new people:
Viewing the Forum Index might give you a clue where to post a thread. Look and read it, just in case your retarded.
Childe_Rolande said:
Petros15 said:
Sorry but i didnt know where to look and i am new to the forum so i posted here as a noobs question.

That's alright, it happens. I believe the rank is effected by time spent logged in.
Yes. Its the time spent logged on.

I'm laughing at why anyone would ask how to raise their forum rank. As if it means anything.

Just another useless marketing ploy of taleworlds.

amondrubee said:
I'm laughing at why anyone would ask how to raise their forum rank. As if it means anything.

Just another useless marketing ploy of taleworlds.
Me too.

I just wanted to know how.

Archonsod said:
We wait until you're hooked on raising your rank, then demand sexual favours before we permit you to become grandmaster knight.
In a second thought i prefer not to be grandmaster knight.

Not that i am scared......no......no.........

Don't worry about the favor, whatever they have you do, it'll be so traumatic that you'll lose your memory of it. For example, not even I don't remember what I did!

Archonsod said:
We wait until you're hooked on raising your rank, then demand sexual favours before we permit you to become grandmaster knight.
How have I not received this offer yet!? I protest!

Swadius said:
Don't worry about the favor, whatever they have you do, it'll be so traumatic that you'll lose your memory of it. For example, not even I don't remember what I did!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Where is the log out in this f*****g forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Back
Top Bottom