Forum Moderation Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir_arvondor said:
Rigadoon said:
Is Caba'drin ever going to be back?
He's from New York City, IIRC. He may have much more important things to worry about than some forum.(For those of you who don't know, NYC got hit pretty hard by Hurricane Sandy last month, for all we know, he may have been right in the thick of it, and is still digging himself out.)
Caba`drin is not from NYC, but is heavily involved in attaining his doctorate at the moment.  If he ever gets a real life and if his wife allows it, he'll be back. 

Edit:  I have absolutely no problem with any of the moderation team. :grin:

The Moderation team is doing an amazing job, though sometimes they are a little bit too strict.

In addition, as Tiberius said, it could use a few more members.

It'd be best to get the current ones active rather than just get more.

Highelf said:
And a tribute to Lost-Lamb, Archonsod and Janus for all their hard work. :grin:

70181439rg2.jpg

Pharaoh Llandy said:
Also, I think you're terribly biased against women FBI Agents, as you don't have any women FBI Agents as moderators/admins with real power (Jhessail doesn't count, she only gets to have power over Finns). I understand the need to keep your soapy shower-sessions all homo-erotic, but surely it wouldn't kill you to hire some women FBI Agents too, would it?

I am FBI Agent Jhessail and this is my favourite post in Taleworlds!

There are like max 10 moderators that are actually active and doing an obvious great job. However, with the addition of perhaps one or two new moderators the job will be easier for others and the service that moderators provide will be more successful.

Very good team but could do with expansion - as has been stated. But the ones that are active do a very good job and I have no complaints :razz:

Amontadillo said:
Only thing I have in mind is the (seeming) rare admin presence recently, but whatev's, it's still fine.

Well, Kleid's busy doing jail time for monkey-smuggling, but I know that L-L lurks in invisible/offline mode, so even when he's around, you never see him. That way when he strikes, it's like the invisible hand of god exacting punishment. Probably all the admins do that, to add to their mystique.

Moderation generally seems fine, thanks to whoever stickied my screenshot thread :smile: Its nice that the mod team isn't afraid of banning people who need to be banned and aren't a bunch of conservative nannies who get their panties in a twist all the time. At lest for the most part, I don't really pay much attention to most of the forum.

PS: I'd really like to be able to embed youtube videos, its nice to be able to see what it actually is before I click on it. Especially since I am starting a gameplay video mega thread.

Sir Prince said:
PS: I'd really like to be able to embed youtube videos, its nice to be able to see what it actually is before I click on it. Especially since I am starting a gameplay video mega thread.
I think that was argued before and decided that it would be spammed too much. Admins, who have the power to use raw HTML codes do not use it themselves. Makes me think that it is not encouraged at all.

Overlord- said:
And yea, I don't like that Goker guy.
He's a prick.

HugMe said:
There are like max 10 moderators that are actually active and doing an obvious great job.
Seemed less than 10 to me.

Jace has made a greasemonkey script that displays the title of the video instead of the URL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom