Forum hacked??

Users who are viewing this thread

JedSlater

Recruit
My user is not the right one, and when I write it's kind of me me me me gibberish in the text am I the only one???

Keeping the joke going year after year on the same day has its charm... The fact that the f orum does not return to its normal state after 24 hours is a bad joke that is not very funny :iamamoron:.

Keeping the joke going year after year on the same day has its charm... The fact that the f orum does not return to its normal state after 24 hours is a bad joke that is not very funny :iamamoron:.
I don't want it to return, I want to stay Bigfoot the Pterable!
Tbf, I didn't like previous years (my little pony and that car guy) but this year gave a me a good laugh.

I don't want it to return, I want to stay Bigfoot the Pterable!
Tbf, I didn't like previous years (my little pony and that car guy) but this year gave a me a good laugh.
The year of my little pony won my heart. Just to tell you, one day's joke is fine... but to extend it for a week...:roll::lol:

The year of my little pony won my heart. Just to tell you, one day's joke is fine... but to extend it for a week...:roll::lol:
A week? It lasts 3 days and today’s the last day. You just want it to end because you didn’t get on the superior caveman team. Unga bunga.

A week? It lasts 3 days and today’s the last day. You just want it to end because you didn’t get on the superior grug team. Unga bunga.
giphy.gif

Oh! my poor vision which is based on movement deceived me...I read week and not weekend...my bad. Now I know why we are extinct...I'll go rest on my tar raft and Monday will be a new day :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom