Resolved Formation Classes conflicts

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.8
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: I'm using CA Eagle Rising mod but their devs told me this issue is not not due to the mod.
The classes I give in party screen are not the same I see in battle, for example:
I choose class III for praetorian cavalry and VIII for companions, but in battle I have them in both classes. In the sieges is even worse... in the class VIII I find always random units... I don't know where my companions are... The strange part is that I've tested with native (old save)... no problem... the class I choose in party for my cavalry and companions is the same in battle. No mix. I don't have any other mods that could change this. I tried on the mod to change companions on class VII (light cavalry) and the praetorian cavalry VIII (heavy), but same problem, although this time only one companions was in the wrong class, and there were no praetorians with the companions. I also have moved praetorian cavalry to my settlement, same problem but this time with the auxiliary cavalry... I don't understand...
I think that the news compaigns could have new issues that old compaigns don't have... like in this case (my case at least) All companions are small.
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: not related to the HW

If anyone else has the same problem, please post here.

Edit: this was due to another mod "Realistic battle mod - AI module". Not a game bug. Sorry. :xf-smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom